Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

When your 21, will you go out for an occasional drink, (ex: New Years, St. Pattys Day, etc.)  

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

Me too. You know what!?!? We should totally protest an abortain clinic sometime!

Posted

[size=1]Yea!
Come to Minnesota and we'll do it!
[/size]

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='1128647' date='Nov 26 2006, 10:36 PM']
[size=1]Yea!
Come to Minnesota and we'll do it!
[/size]
[/quote]
I would but how is a Indiana-bound brotha' supposed to get to Minnesota? :pimp:

Posted

yeah, if it were 18 i would already

Posted (edited)

I don't see why alcohol is so cool. juice tickles my fancy... as long as I got them orange and grape juice, I'm a happy gal!

but I did vote yes, because as long as people don't drink for the buzz, I think it's ok

Edited by got2luvjc
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Rick777
Posted

Well hopefully they don't. But they just might.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

I was at a work christmas party where everyone was drinking beer, except my brother and me.

I had diet dr. pepper. :coffee:

And I'm 21. :hehe:

God the Father
Posted

[quote name='got2luvjc' post='1136598' date='Dec 6 2006, 03:41 PM']
but I did vote yes, because as long as people don't drink for the buzz, I think it's ok
[/quote]

Because people actually drink for the taste.

WAIT JUST ONE MINUTE HERE

:duh:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

No way maane don't want a beer belly

I'm Mr. Snikkers
Posted

I voted yes because judging from the smell of acohol, I don't think it'll taste very good.

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

[quote name='God the Father' post='1147435' date='Dec 22 2006, 02:13 PM']
Because people actually drink for the taste.

WAIT JUST ONE MINUTE HERE

:duh:
[/quote]

Are you saying people don't drink for the taste?

Where else can you get a flavor like in a Rum & Coke? :idontknow: I wish they made a similar non-alcoholic beverage. Actually... that'd be a bad thing... I'd drink sooo much soda. :ninja:

I'm Mr. Snikkers
Posted

No offense, but are you saying you drink allot?

Phoenix Reborn
Posted

[quote name='I'm Mr. Snikkers' post='1153618' date='Jan 1 2007, 12:04 PM']
I voted yes because judging from the smell of acohol, I don't think it'll taste very good.
[/quote]

Then you should've voted no.

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

[quote name='I'm Mr. Snikkers' post='1153635' date='Jan 1 2007, 02:11 PM']
No offense, but are you saying you drink allot?
[/quote]

No... actually I don't drink at all. I have before, though... and rum & coke tastes good.

I'm Mr. Snikkers
Posted

Yes as in yes I will not do it.

[quote name='Phoenix Reborn' post='1153640' date='Jan 1 2007, 03:15 PM']
Then you should've voted no.
[/quote]

Phoenix Reborn
Posted

Yes, means you will go out for the occasional drink.

I'm Mr. Snikkers
Posted

I know. Occasional mean not very often.

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted
:hehe: kids. :rolleyes:
I'm Mr. Snikkers
Posted

What? Am I wrong?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...