Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

How cold is Steubenville, Ohio ?


Recommended Posts

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jan 24 2005, 11:55 PM'] You definitely need to get yourself some tea!!! :)

I'm sure we will get together soon. I hope anyway.

You're so funny by the way (jammies). :lol: And you have been wearing them all day! lucky duck! [/quote]
Let's just say that there's no sense in me changing today. Umm....yeah....the more comfortable I am, the better for my body it is :P

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

Come to Steubenville..... Come to Steubenville........

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

I'm already in Steubenville! ;) :P

franciscanheart
Posted

jennie isnt in the chat room <_<

Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jan 24 2005, 09:57 PM'] Come to Steubenville..... Come to Steubenville........ [/quote]
lol how many more phatmassers do you really want there ? lol

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

The more the merrier? ;)

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Jan 24 2005, 09:59 PM'] jennie isnt in the chat room <_< [/quote]
sry browser being a pain lol I'm comin though

franciscanheart
Posted

hey can i say that the thing im most worried about is this:


telling phatmass that im not going to steubie in the fall.
no matter what the title is people will think im kidding since people do those fake titles all the time. -_-

Posted

Everyone please [url="http://www.phatmass.com/chat/?x=63&y=11"]http://www.phatmass.com/chat/?x=63&y=11[/url] lol

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Where's the chatroom everyone's going to?

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Jan 24 2005, 09:56 PM'] lol it's okay



BTW can I suggest we all go to the Phatmass chat room #2 lol it would make things a whole lot easier for me lol [/quote]
There are phatmass chatrooms now?? Wow, things have changed lately. How do you get to them?

franciscanheart
Posted

its on phatmass. [url="http://phatmass.com/chat"]http://phatmass.com/chat[/url]

then go into the parachat room ;)

Posted

I just posted the link [url="http://www.phatmass.com/chat/"]http://www.phatmass.com/chat/[/url] press the #2 one then wait for the window to pop up then type in any name then come on in lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...