StColette Posted January 18, 2005 Posted January 18, 2005 Cause I'll be there in the Fall lol hehe I just got my acceptance letter ^_ ^ Thanks to all who have been praying for me
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted January 18, 2005 Posted January 18, 2005 YAY! Congratulations!!!!!!! I am very happy for you! I don't think I'll be joining you because hopefully I will be in the convent by then
Tony Posted January 18, 2005 Posted January 18, 2005 I imagine just about as cold as Cleveland... where it got near 0 degrees today Congrats on your acceptance!!!!
Brother Adam Posted January 18, 2005 Posted January 18, 2005 It's frigid. I just got through class #1 in each of my six classes. I think I'm going to cry. Too much work.
rachael Posted January 18, 2005 Posted January 18, 2005 [quote name='Tony' date='Jan 18 2005, 05:24 PM'] prayers for rachael too! [/quote] -_-
StColette Posted January 18, 2005 Author Posted January 18, 2005 [quote name='Tony' date='Jan 18 2005, 05:21 PM'] I imagine just about as cold as Cleveland... where it got near 0 degrees today [/quote] what have I gotten myself into lol
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted January 18, 2005 Posted January 18, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Jan 18 2005, 05:44 PM'] what have I gotten myself into lol [/quote] A University in a Cold State
Tony Posted January 18, 2005 Posted January 18, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Jan 18 2005, 06:44 PM'] what have I gotten myself into lol [/quote]
StColette Posted January 18, 2005 Author Posted January 18, 2005 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Jan 18 2005, 05:46 PM'] A University in a Cold State [/quote] lol smarty pants
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 18, 2005 Posted January 18, 2005 Ahem... *clears throat* [color=blue]YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]
StColette Posted January 18, 2005 Author Posted January 18, 2005 Not excited are you Micah ? lol maybe I shouldn't go
franciscanheart Posted January 18, 2005 Posted January 18, 2005 i already told you but.... CONGRATULATIONS!!
rachael Posted January 18, 2005 Posted January 18, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 18 2005, 06:29 PM'] Ahem... *clears throat* [color=blue]YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] [/quote]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now