Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jan 19 2005, 08:06 PM'] Wait a second.. you're coming to Steubenville!!?? That is so cool! This means we can hang out for real some day instead of just staying up all night on PalTalk. [/quote] Ahem...so am I, Sean.
StColette Posted January 20, 2005 Author Posted January 20, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jan 19 2005, 07:13 PM'] I just noticed your post count.. I'm ill... [/quote] ROFLLLLLLLLLLL what can I say lol
StColette Posted January 20, 2005 Author Posted January 20, 2005 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Jan 19 2005, 07:13 PM'] Do you think it would be too late to put in an application now for the fall? Just in case things don't work out this year... [/quote] send one in just in case
Laudate_Dominum Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 19 2005, 07:14 PM'] Ahem...so am I, Sean. [/quote] You have got to be kidding! Ok, who all is moving to Steubenville? I know I haven't been on much. Pretty soon dUSt should just move this whole phatmass operation to Steubz. We can take over the place and it will be famous for Catholic hip-hop and internet junkies.
Laudate_Dominum Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Jan 19 2005, 07:13 PM'] Do you think it would be too late to put in an application now for the fall? Just in case things don't work out this year... [/quote] That would rock! Although I hope things work out soon.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jan 19 2005, 07:16 PM'] You have got to be kidding! Ok, who all is moving to Steubenville? I know I haven't been on much. Pretty soon dUSt should just move this whole phatmass operation to Steubz. We can take over the place and it will be famous for Catholic hip-hop and internet junkies. [/quote] :rotfl:
StColette Posted January 20, 2005 Author Posted January 20, 2005 hehe well, Rachael and Laura ( Hugheyforlife ) might be going to Steubie too and then there is Stargirl and umm Oik I believe. And i think there are a few more lol
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 I do have about half of the online application done... maybe I'll start that up again... I hope I remember my password and stuff...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jan 19 2005, 08:16 PM'] You have got to be kidding! Ok, who all is moving to Steubenville? I know I haven't been on much. Pretty soon dUSt should just move this whole phatmass operation to Steubz. We can take over the place and it will be famous for Catholic hip-hop and internet junkies. [/quote] Actually...you might want to check out Flyfree...it's not a baby anymore...and it's out of Steubie... Sean...you missed a lot, bro...a lot...on many, many fronts...all involving Steubie...
Laudate_Dominum Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 19 2005, 07:18 PM'] Actually...you might want to check out Flyfree...it's not a baby anymore...and it's out of Steubie... Sean...you missed a lot, bro...a lot...on many, many fronts...all involving Steubie... [/quote] crrap! work stinks. I wish I have half the day to phatmass like in the old days. Oh well.. I can't go to phatmass, but it seems it is coming to me!! I will be seeing you all at school and Mass and you know we are going to have a phat bonfire type party next fall!
StColette Posted January 20, 2005 Author Posted January 20, 2005 hehehe yep Sean, the Phatmassers are invading Steubie
Laudate_Dominum Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Jan 19 2005, 07:17 PM'] hehe well, Rachael and Laura ( Hugheyforlife ) might be going to Steubie too and then there is Stargirl and umm Oik I believe. And i think there are a few more lol [/quote] inconceivable!!!
rachael Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Jan 19 2005, 07:17 PM'] hehe well, Rachael and Laura ( Hugheyforlife ) might be going to Steubie too and then there is Stargirl and umm Oik I believe. And i think there are a few more lol [/quote] if i get in you guys wouldn't want me there anyways. i'm
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 [quote name='rachael' date='Jan 19 2005, 08:36 PM'] if i get in you guys wouldn't want me there anyways. i'm [/quote] Rachael, I most definitely want you there. You're a good friend.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 [quote name='rachael' date='Jan 19 2005, 07:36 PM'] you guys wouldn't want me there anyways. i'm [/quote] Catholic+Crazy+College=Good Fun Times!
rachael Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 if rachael go, rachael need some [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/rac13sd/money.jpg[/img]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Jan 19 2005, 04:00 PM'] lol of course lol and Erica kitty too lol [/quote] I feel left out.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 [quote name='rachael' date='Jan 19 2005, 08:44 PM'] if rachael go, rachael need some [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/rac13sd/money.jpg[/img] [/quote] Micah need some of that, too...good thing God has plenty.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 Good thing FUS costs MUCH less than several other colleges...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now