cmotherofpirl Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 Congratulations! and pack your long underwear [url="http://www.weatherbase.com/weather/weather.php3?s=520833&refer="]http://www.weatherbase.com/weather/weather...s=520833&refer=[/url]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Jan 18 2005, 09:52 PM'] Congratulations! and pack your long underwear [url="http://www.weatherbase.com/weather/weather.php3?s=520833&refer="]http://www.weatherbase.com/weather/weather...s=520833&refer=[/url] [/quote] Yeah...I'll need to buy some...
cmotherofpirl Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 We are having a heat wave it went up to 10 today. Pittsburgh averages 3 months a year below 32 degrees.
rachael Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 watch me be the first person on pm to be rejected from steubie. -_-
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Jan 18 2005, 09:55 PM'] We are having a heat wave it went up to 10 today. Pittsburgh averages 3 months a year below 32 degrees. [/quote] Yeah...that's about the same as Nebraska...except the last few years have been really weird...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 [quote name='rachael' date='Jan 18 2005, 09:56 PM'] watch me be the first person on pm to be rejected from steubie. -_- [/quote]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 [quote name='rachael' date='Jan 18 2005, 09:58 PM'] [/quote] What's your GPA? What's your ACT/SAT score? Let me read your essay... I think you'll get in...as long as you didn't mention your aversion to tacos, so very tasty and good for you,.
rachael Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 my sat score is a 1340. my gpa is kinda sucky-mostly due to my epilepsy...don't ask...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 [quote name='rachael' date='Jan 18 2005, 10:01 PM'] my sat score is a 1340. my gpa is kinda sucky-mostly due to my epilepsy...don't ask... [/quote] I'm sure they'll understand when they consider the epilepsy. Don't worry so much.
StColette Posted January 19, 2005 Author Posted January 19, 2005 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Jan 18 2005, 08:52 PM'] Congratulations! and pack your long underwear [url="http://www.weatherbase.com/weather/weather.php3?s=520833&refer="]http://www.weatherbase.com/weather/weather...s=520833&refer=[/url] [/quote] lol already have some lol they're pink lol have a baby blue pair too lol
rachael Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 18 2005, 09:03 PM'] I'm sure they'll understand when they consider the epilepsy. Don't worry so much. [/quote] yes, but how do i tell them about it?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 [quote name='rachael' date='Jan 18 2005, 10:10 PM'] yes, but how do i tell them about it? [/quote] I don't know. God will make everything work out according to His plan.
rachael Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 grr. the problem is that most colleges have a space where you tell them why your grades are sub par, but their application didn't have such a space....
StColette Posted January 19, 2005 Author Posted January 19, 2005 lol Rachael hun my GPA wasn't that great either and my ACT score was average so no worries
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 I know I'm not going to be accepted....
jezic Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 I feel kinda bad. I was accepted straight off. I would offer my spot to you guys but they don't let us do that. I am not sure if i want to go there yet. I am not sure about anything really right now. As far as the original topic warmer than here. I live in ND. I has been about -20 for nearly 2 weeks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now