Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Jan 18 2005, 09:39 PM'] I know I'm not going to be accepted.... [/quote] Just so you know, I didn't apply at all... I would have before, but I am aiming for the convent this year and I hope to be there by the fall
StColette Posted January 19, 2005 Author Posted January 19, 2005 It takes time for the paper work and everything to go through. I applied during my semester break which was right around the time the Uni closed for the holidays so it took a long time for my stuff to come. Don't worry it'll come
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Jan 18 2005, 07:30 PM'] Not excited are you Micah ? lol maybe I shouldn't go [/quote] I didn't notice this until now...please go... ...you know what's going to happen if you go and if you don't go...you know you want to go. :wub:
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 [quote name='rachael' date='Jan 19 2005, 01:00 PM'] *plays jeopardy theme* [/quote]
Theoketos Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Jan 18 2005, 06:30 PM'] Not excited are you Micah ? lol maybe I shouldn't go [/quote] Maybe there is time for you to reconsider Benedictine Anyway Just kidding
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 [quote name='Theoketos' date='Jan 19 2005, 01:55 PM'] Maybe there is time for you to reconsider Benedictine Anyway Just kidding [/quote] James Lewis III! ...she feels drawn to Steubie...BC doesn't stand a chance...mwahahahahahahaha!
Lil Red Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Jan 18 2005, 03:19 PM'] Cause I'll be there in the Fall lol hehe I just got my acceptance letter ^_ ^ Thanks to all who have been praying for me [/quote] i just saw this! :cheer: congrats!!!!
Seven77 Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 [quote name='Lil Red' date='Jan 19 2005, 01:16 PM'] i just saw this! :cheer: congrats!!!! [/quote] just saw this too.. congratulations StColette!
theculturewarrior Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 Soon precious...soon... You will BEG for print and online resources. Muhuwahahahahaha.
StColette Posted January 19, 2005 Author Posted January 19, 2005 rofl TCW Thanks Lil Red and Seven ROFL James, bad bad bad lol Benedictine was my second choice if I didn't get into Steubie lol
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 19 2005, 02:57 PM'] ...she feels drawn to Steubie...BC doesn't stand a chance...mwahahahahahahaha! [/quote] Yes...cause she wants nothing more than to meet Mrs. Bro. Adam
StColette Posted January 19, 2005 Author Posted January 19, 2005 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jan 19 2005, 02:49 PM'] Yes...cause she wants nothing more than to meet Mrs. Bro. Adam [/quote] lol of course lol and Erica kitty too lol
StColette Posted January 20, 2005 Author Posted January 20, 2005 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jan 19 2005, 03:02 PM'] See, Micah?! I told you so! [/quote] rofl
Laudate_Dominum Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 Wait a second.. you're coming to Steubenville!!?? That is so cool! This means we can hang out for real some day instead of just staying up all night on PalTalk.
StColette Posted January 20, 2005 Author Posted January 20, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jan 19 2005, 07:06 PM'] Wait a second.. you're coming to Steubenville!!?? That is so cool! This means we can hang out for real some day instead of just staying up all night on PalTalk. [/quote] rofl yep I'm coming to Steubie in the Fall so be prepared
Laudate_Dominum Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 I just noticed your post count.. I'm ill...
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 Do you think it would be too late to put in an application now for the fall? Just in case things don't work out this year...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now