Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jan 20 2005, 09:49 PM'] aww, I want to meet Oik. I can't believe I never see any phatmassers around.. Maybe I do but I just don't recognize them. I wonder if any phatmassers are in my classes.. Anyone taking PBS2 with Bergsma, Theo. of Christ with Sirilla or Advanced Comp?? Btw, Teresa.. You, Adam and I should go to the coffee house and chill sometime. I miss you guys. You've been here for months and I haven't seen you yet. [/quote] Well...I'd have to get a job and extra spending money first before we could go to any restaurant of any kind.... Besides..you know where we live...our doors are always open to fellow Phatmassers Just give a call and we'll be ready for ya
Fides_et_Ratio Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 I tried to get into Sirilla's Theo. of Christ (he's a WAY better prof than Fr. Frinsko--who I'm now stuck with! ), but to no avail. I'm a little bitter about registration this for this semester... I was in the US (but supposed to be studying abroad in Austria) visiting my Grandfather in hospice-- and no one told me registration was moved up until later in the day-- so by the time I could actually take a break and get to the internet, most of the classes I wanted were full. I e-mailed Prof. Sirilla AND registrar and explained the situation to them... but to no avail. Now, I know that they can't make exceptions for everyone, but I mean, come on, my Grandfather gets terminally ill will no warning whatsoever, they move up registration, and because I'm ignorant to the change and trying to spend a few moments with my Grandfather before he passes away, I get stuck with left over classes.
Fides_et_Ratio Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 (sorry, I'm still in the getting-used-to-and-adjusting-to-the-Franciscan-atmosphere mood/mode)
StColette Posted January 23, 2005 Author Posted January 23, 2005 [quote name='Apotheoun' date='Jan 23 2005, 01:54 AM'] It is presently 9 degrees in Steubenville. [/quote] rofl thanks
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 [quote name='Apotheoun' date='Jan 23 2005, 03:54 AM'] It is presently 9 degrees in Steubenville. [/quote] *shivers*
Laudate_Dominum Posted January 24, 2005 Posted January 24, 2005 [quote name='Fides_et_Ratio' date='Jan 22 2005, 11:25 PM'] I tried to get into Sirilla's Theo. of Christ (he's a WAY better prof than Fr. Frinsko--who I'm now stuck with! ), but to no avail. I'm a little bitter about registration this for this semester... I was in the US (but supposed to be studying abroad in Austria) visiting my Grandfather in hospice-- and no one told me registration was moved up until later in the day-- so by the time I could actually take a break and get to the internet, most of the classes I wanted were full. I e-mailed Prof. Sirilla AND registrar and explained the situation to them... but to no avail. Now, I know that they can't make exceptions for everyone, but I mean, come on, my Grandfather gets terminally ill will no warning whatsoever, they move up registration, and because I'm ignorant to the change and trying to spend a few moments with my Grandfather before he passes away, I get stuck with left over classes. [/quote] Aww man, not Frinsko... I would just wait to take the class some other semester. He's a nice guy, but his taste in Theology makes me ill.
littleflower+JMJ Posted January 24, 2005 Posted January 24, 2005 jennie you are going to do great at stubie!! congratulations!!
Laudate_Dominum Posted January 24, 2005 Posted January 24, 2005 yeah, it'll be awesome Jennie! Are you a good dancer by chance? I was planning on going to a dance tonight but it was cancelled for some reason.
Brother Adam Posted January 24, 2005 Posted January 24, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jan 23 2005, 11:07 PM'] Aww man, not Frinsko... I would just wait to take the class some other semester. He's a nice guy, but his taste in Theology makes me ill. [/quote] Explain. I'm in his class.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 24, 2005 Posted January 24, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jan 23 2005, 11:23 PM'] yeah, it'll be awesome Jennie! Are you a good dancer by chance? I was planning on going to a dance tonight but it was cancelled for some reason. [/quote] Yes...she has told me that she would swing dance everyday if she had the chance... I only request that I can have the honor of cutting in with my beloved...
StColette Posted January 24, 2005 Author Posted January 24, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jan 23 2005, 10:23 PM'] yeah, it'll be awesome Jennie! Are you a good dancer by chance? I was planning on going to a dance tonight but it was cancelled for some reason. [/quote] yes I'm a good dancer lol
StColette Posted January 24, 2005 Author Posted January 24, 2005 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jan 23 2005, 10:21 PM'] jennie you are going to do great at stubie!! congratulations!! [/quote] Thanks Flowery
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted January 24, 2005 Posted January 24, 2005 Jennie already has a dance partner! I dare anyone to cut in!
StColette Posted January 24, 2005 Author Posted January 24, 2005 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jan 24 2005, 04:37 PM'] Jennie already has a dance partner! I dare anyone to cut in! [/quote]
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted January 24, 2005 Posted January 24, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Jan 24 2005, 06:40 PM'] [/quote] Or I spoke too soon?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 24, 2005 Posted January 24, 2005 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jan 24 2005, 05:53 PM'] Or I spoke too soon? [/quote] Yes, you did. I'm not Jennie's dancing partner...I just want to be. I'm not the jealous type, anyway...I'm sure that L_D would love to dance with her, so he most certainly may...it's Jen's decision, not mine.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now