Confessionator741 Posted October 26, 2003 Posted October 26, 2003 (edited) HAHA...and i thought mine was bad...... good to know were both in the toilet family QUOTE (Confessionator741 @ Oct 25 2003, 10:43 PM) lumpy toiletmouth ugh... J/K!!! I'm Toiletchunks, so don't feel bad!! Edited October 26, 2003 by Confessionator741
VeraMaria Posted October 26, 2003 Posted October 26, 2003 Flunky Giggletush :ph34r: :D Signed; Squeezeit Toiletchunks
Ellenita Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 Cheeseball Banana Chunks! :D I'm sooo delicious!!! :lol:
VeraMaria Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 Cheeseball Banana Chunks! :D I'm sooo delicious!!! :lol:
Paladin D Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 (edited) Behold, for I am... Dorky Pottyhiney Edited October 27, 2003 by Paladin D
VeraMaria Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 Behold, for I am... Dorky Pottyhiney LOL Paladin :lol:
Paladin D Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 (edited) You're suppost to fear me, not laugh at me! Edited October 27, 2003 by Paladin D
VeraMaria Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 You're suppost to fear me, not laugh at me! oh yes, oh most feared Paladin, sir! Or should i say Oh most feared Dorky Pottyhiney???? :D
Paladin D Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 oh yes, oh most feared Paladin, sir! Or should i say Oh most feared Dorky Pottyhiney???? :D Hm, ok... Where's my blaster?
Dave Posted October 27, 2003 Author Posted October 27, 2003 Thus, my name, Dave Conger, would become Gidget Gigglebuns! All right, y'all, I totally wasn't paying attention to my name. My name would NOT be Gidget Gigglebuns as I previous stated but rather, Dorkey Gigglebuns! Sorry for the confusion I caused.
Paladin D Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 All right, y'all, I totally wasn't paying attention to my name. My name would NOT be Gidget Gigglebuns as I previous stated but rather, Dorkey Gigglebuns! Sorry for the confusion I caused. Doesn't matter, you're still Gigglebuns lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now