emalouhow Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 Crusty Girdlefanny some of you all's are SO FUNNY!!!!!! Thanks for the laughs :D
Schmandi Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 Hi, my name is Lumpy Toiletchunks. You can call me "mushy mud pie" for short.
littleflower+JMJ Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 Hi, my name is Lumpy Toiletchunks. You can call me "mushy mud pie" for short. that name sounds soo........unhygenical (is that even a word????) great name!!!! B) :D
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 Oh my word.... I'm Flunky Pizzatush Adrienne is Stinky Pizzatush and Matt is Pinky Pizzatush :lol: :lol:
littleflower+JMJ Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 Oh my word.... I'm Flunky Pizzatush Adrienne is Stinky Pizzatush and Matt is Pinky Pizzatush :lol: the pizzatush family!! :D
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 uuuhhhh.... Matt--I mean Pinky lol--would say meat lovers and I'd say veggie lovers.... how about supreme, best of both worlds. lol
Anna Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 (edited) Stinky Gizzard Tush here.... And my son, Temple of Vesarius, is Poopsie Gizzard Tush. :lol: Edited October 27, 2003 by Anna
VeraMaria Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 Hi, my name is Lumpy Toiletchunks. You can call me "mushy mud pie" for short. Hey, I'm a Toiletchunks too!! :D :D Are we related?? Signed: Squeezit Toiletchunks
Damien Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 Did anyone become "Greasy Giggle-Butt?" :blink:
JuCa Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 Poopsie Diaperchunks ewwwwww YUCK! Hilarious though...ha
Lil Red Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 I'm Poopsie Chucklepants. Hey, how u doin? Those pantaloons are mighty funny!
BLAZEr Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 Snotty Pizzajuice here . . . not as funny as the Toiletchunks and Diaperchungs phamilies . . . but it will do.
Dave Posted October 28, 2003 Author Posted October 28, 2003 Another bump -- this is too funny to let fall by the wayside!
Dave Posted October 28, 2003 Author Posted October 28, 2003 I mean it, now -- y'all better not let this fall too low!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now