Thy Geekdom Come Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 I've had enough of this drama. Whatever portion of your cabin fever seems to have passed into your attitudes has taken its toll on this phorum. This is supposed to be a place of phaith and phamily, a phorum set apart from the rest of the internet, where good Catholics can have uplifting discussion, but instead, there is just way too much anger and hatred going around and it's depressing me and others like crazy! People are bringing one another down when they talk about their difficulties and troubles, people are forgetting to have fun. I seem to recall that Flowery once had a signature about a prayer asking for God to spare us the sour-faced saints...that's what this place is turning into! There is nothing but whining and moaning and complaining about one another. What happened to the light-heartedness? What happened to the phun? I have enough struggles with anxiety and depression, which this site used to help me conquer, without the added stress with living with everyone's being at each other's throats. Who are you people and where is my phamily? I'm joining Jennie in adding Phatmass to the list of things I'm giving up for Lent. I'll be over at Flyfree if anyone needs me. Email me at tobiasmurphy@gmail.com Anyone who needs my help can reach me there or on MSN or AIM. See ya and have a nice Lent. St. Benedict Joseph Labre, pray for us!
theculturewarrior Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 I came to Phatmass to get away from this kind of behavior.
Tony Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 (edited) some phatmassers were just being silly.. thats all Edited February 22, 2005 by Tony
VeraMaria Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Feb 22 2005, 12:33 AM'] I've had enough of this drama. Whatever portion of your cabin fever seems to have passed into your attitudes has taken its toll on this phorum. This is supposed to be a place of phaith and phamily, a phorum set apart from the rest of the internet, where good Catholics can have uplifting discussion, but instead, there is just way too much anger and hatred going around and it's depressing me and others like crazy! People are bringing one another down when they talk about their difficulties and troubles, people are forgetting to have fun. I seem to recall that Flowery once had a signature about a prayer asking for God to spare us the sour-faced saints...that's what this place is turning into! There is nothing but whining and moaning and complaining about one another. What happened to the light-heartedness? What happened to the phun? I have enough struggles with anxiety and depression, which this site used to help me conquer, without the added stress with living with everyone's being at each other's throats. Who are you people and where is my phamily? I'm joining Jennie in adding Phatmass to the list of things I'm giving up for Lent. I'll be over at Flyfree if anyone needs me. Email me at tobiasmurphy@gmail.com Anyone who needs my help can reach me there or on MSN or AIM. See ya and have a nice Lent. St. Benedict Joseph Labre, pray for us! [/quote]
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 1 Corinthians 13.4-7.....for homework.... and lets all take part in contributing and building up of the pham.... EVERYONE is special...unique and important here.... we're all going thru alot of things.....we need to learn how to LOVE each other guys instead of getting on each other nerves pax christi
JazzforJesus Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 oh its not as if your adding to the drama or anything
Lil Red Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 i pray that charity and love gets increased in everyone's heart.
theculturewarrior Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 [quote name='rachael' date='Feb 21 2005, 10:41 PM'] awesome. [/quote] If this goes on any longer, I may have to join you, Raph.
Tony Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Feb 21 2005, 11:46 PM'] If this goes on any longer, I may have to join you, Raph. [/quote] it wont.. I have faith in the pham
rachael Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Feb 21 2005, 10:46 PM'] If this goes on any longer, I may have to join you, Raph. [/quote] what?! i said sorry.
JazzforJesus Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 well if you really think about it people everybody is adding to the conflict we may not know it. I am probably causing drama myself. I dont know. I try my best to speak my mind and keep out of trouble, and i know i get in trouble, just watch every post i make
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 [quote name='Lil Red' date='Feb 21 2005, 10:46 PM'] i pray that charity and love gets increased in everyone's heart. [/quote] amen.......
VeraMaria Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 I'm sorry if I contributed Micah. I'm getting melancholy for the old PM.
theculturewarrior Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 [quote name='rachael' date='Feb 21 2005, 10:48 PM'] what?! i said sorry. [/quote] :angry:
rachael Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Feb 21 2005, 10:50 PM']:angry:[/quote] you want me to shout it? [b]I'm sorry.[/b]
Recommended Posts