Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

That is IT!


Recommended Posts

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Like Paladin, I like to vent here sometimes, and I have no problem with someone else discussing problems if that is what they feel the need to do.

But I think a lot of it is 1.) discretion, and 2.) expectations. If you can discuss and vent intelligently and use sound judgement, then that is fine. But one can't expect an internet message board to be your #1 social outlet and solver of all your problems. I like to use this place as a sounding board once in a while, but in reality message boards can only do so much for you.

I've found some threads to be really juvenile and annoying (still do...) and I used to whine about that, but I just skip all the drama and ignore them now.

[img]http://members.aol.com/browrob549/emo/whacky039.gif[/img]

Posted

Who all involved in this "drama" is under the age of 20? No need to answer, just know that you have your very own board.

Posted (edited)

Cause of the way i am being treated by others and dUSt i think i shall leave too. i will wish azreil Happy Birthday then wont come back for a while. If you want to talk to me go to [url="http://www.avemarisstella.us.tt/"]AMS[/url].

Edited by Jazz4jesus
Posted

GAH! We need to stop hurting each other! This isn't catholic!

theculturewarrior
Posted

Wha happen?

theculturewarrior
Posted

I looked through the first page of Jazz's posts and I can't figure this out.

If it's anything I did I'm sorry!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

I don't even know... I'd care not to know... sometimes it is better to stay out of these things, especially if they are working on blowing themselves over right now...

Posted

for real...i started hanging out here because it was so loose and casual.......now its getting all seriou and whatnot.....we do care dont get me wrong.....but sadness and missery all the time is getting crazy.....this phorum is starting to feel the wrath of the culture of death

Posted

...it's just a movie...<_<

Posted

Maybe if everyone tried to lighten up a bit it wouldn't be so serious...it's gotta start somewhere, people.

Posted

"It's only a model"

Posted

[quote name='God Conquers' date='Feb 28 2005, 05:24 PM'] "It's only a model" [/quote]
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Ash Wednesday
Posted

I think the board gets cranky during the combination of winter and lent.

Posted

[quote name='God Conquers' date='Feb 28 2005, 06:24 PM'] "It's only a model" [/quote]
:crackup:

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

What the hey?! What's going on this time?! :blink:

Posted

no...nothing new. this thread was brought back up. these are the same problems from a week and a half or so ago. i hope this thread dies out so people don't think something is going wrong. Our Lady, bless and protect us that these feelings don't come back again!!!

Posted

[quote name='Jazz4jesus' date='Feb 28 2005, 04:49 PM'] Cause of the way i am being treated by others and dUSt i think i shall leave too. i will wish azreil Happy Birthday then wont come back for a while. If you want to talk to me go to [url="http://www.avemarisstella.us.tt/"]AMS[/url]. [/quote]
I don't understand.

Posted

actually the only one who has really offened me was dust and he has successfully done that twice. People complain because others went here but when i got here everyone was like it is ok to vent and post yoru problems that is what yor phamily is here for. I love phat mass because it is catholic and wonderful and i love the people. it also played a major part in my vocation. But i think i might leave phat mass too... i am so very sorry for anything that i might have done to hurt someone all i long for is top show Christ to people and to do His will. But right now i think that if i continue posting on the phorum it my be a temptation for sin for me because if i get angry at people then i might do say things i regret. Also i have been posting such random stuff most of my post are crazy fun stuff. I am probably just an annoyance anyway...

RemnantRules
Posted

*Thanking God I'm in the dark in all of this and praying for everyone in phatmass*

Posted

I pray for every single member of phat mass every day

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...