An Old School Catholic Message Board

I HATE napoleon dynamite

karin

[quote name='Karinsbestfriend' date='Feb 27 2005, 08:02 PM'] It came from Ice Age ever see it? [/quote]
No but I heard it was good...

i need to watch ice age i havent watched it in ages : Shows two armadillos talking
"where's eddie"
"he said he was on the verge of a revolutionary breakthrough"
shows eddie jumping off cliff screaming "i'm flying"
back to he two women
"some break through"

DancesforLove

Napolean Dynamite is stupid to all those who've never known a Napolean in there life! I have known several lol so the movie is hysterical...

GOSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

aww ... we should be more charitable. hate is a strong word. :(
I'd rather have our youth say "gosh" and "flippen" than the Lord's name or the ... other word.

But that's just my opinion.

[quote name='DancesforLove' date='Feb 27 2005, 11:30 PM'] Napolean Dynamite is stupid to all those who've never known a Napolean in there life! I have known several lol so the movie is hysterical...

GOSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH [/quote]

[quote] aww ... we should be more charitable. hate is a strong word. sad.gif  I'd rather have our youth say "gosh" and "flippen" than the Lord's name or the ... other word. [/quote]

that is very true. it's a very non-offensive movie, which is very uncommon these days.

also, i knew several napoleons, like DancesForLove...there was even this one kid in my middle school that looked EXACTLY like napoleon - same face, exactly. and he was definitely geeky.

it's hard not to find the movie amusing when some of the things napoleon says reminds you of stuff your siblings (or whoever) may have have said at one point or another.

Edited by lilac_angel

[quote name='Maddalena' date='Feb 28 2005, 12:18 AM'] [color=gray]I want to see it. o_O[/color] [/quote]
if you do see it, you'll be able to take a side in the Grand Debate over napoleon dynamite's Funny Quotient...

let us start no wars over it...the real Napoleon wouldn't approve... wait, maybe he would

i was just actually venting at the time i made this thread i wasnt actually that upset aout the movie. but mind you i do hate it i just prolly shouldnt have started a thread about it