An Old School Catholic Message Board

I HATE napoleon dynamite

karin

[quote name='shelly_freak' date='Feb 28 2005, 12:09 PM'] Haha Luthie. When I saw that scene I bursted out laughing. It brings up memories of throwing gummy bears out the car window on the interstate to see if they bounced. Good times good times. [/quote]
ROTFL :rolling:

This movie is awesome because everyone knows Napolean Dynamite.

And we can laugh at him because we all see a little bit of ourselves in there too... we're all a bit odd.

Plus, no one can dispute the killer dance moves.

intresting we are asked for our opinions and in return of giving my opinions i am severly criticized and yelled at for not liking the movie. oh and dust i dont think i am superior. I know for a fact that they could make a movie out of PM and make fun of us. Yea maybe if my opinions are going to be treated like this i shouldnt even bother stating them. I thought i would be respected.

all i have to say now is GOOD DAY

[quote name='Jazz4jesus' date='Feb 28 2005, 12:22 PM'] intresting we are asked for our opinions and in return of giving my opinions i am severly criticized and yelled at for not liking the movie. oh and dust i dont think i am superior. I know for a fact that they could make a movie out of PM and make fun of us. Yea maybe if my opinions are going to be treated like this i shouldnt even bother stating them. I thought i would be respected.

all i have to say now is GOOD DAY [/quote]
Your mom has opinions.

[quote name='Luthien' date='Feb 28 2005, 12:24 PM'] I wasn't yelling at you. :unsure:

Just because people disagree doesn't mean we dont respect you...:( [/quote]
Yeah, stating a different opinion doesn't mean we're yelling.. that's why I use smileys, to make sure people know I'm not being mean about it :) I respect everyone's opinion on the movie.

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='Pontifex' date='Feb 28 2005, 11:43 AM'] "I love the way your sandy hair
floats through the air.
To me its like a lullaby,
I'm just flying by,
Oh so high,
like a kite tied to a stick."

"LAFAWNduh" on a cardboard sign. haha. enough said.

That movie is funny.

I respect that everone's humor is different, and some have no sense of humor. But if you feel the need to hate on it, why?

Good clean fun.

I give it two great big priest thumbs way up. [/quote]
woot woot!!! :rolling: