An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Apologetics Website

Fidei Defensor

Fidei Defensor

I just started my very own apologetics website tonight. I just thought i'd give you a sneak peak [url="http://www.freewebs.com/fidei_defensor/index.htm"]HERE[/url]
I felt as if God was calling me to do this. I am struggling in my faith right now, so I would appreciate any extra prayers ;)
Keep in mind i have just just started. I finished my first page on the Eucharist since that is a very important sacrament that is attacked constantly.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
(note - I am getting a short URL soon for it)

goldenchild17

I like that web hoster, for a free one anyways. I have geocities site and ads take up the whole right half of the page. I might transfer my stuff to there...

littleflower+JMJ

yay!! this is an awesome website! thanks for sharing it with us!! :cheer: keep it up!!

theres a great saying that goes, "The Truth is preserved by what you defend"

keep it up! this is awesome!!!

• 4 years later...
dairygirl4u2c

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='536408' date='Feb 27 2005, 10:27 PM']I just started my very own apologetics website tonight. I just thought i'd give you a sneak peak [url="http://www.freewebs.com/fidei_defensor/index.htm"]HERE[/url]
I felt as if God was calling me to do this. I am struggling in my faith right now, so I would appreciate any extra prayers ;)
Keep in mind i have just just started. I finished my first page on the Eucharist since that is a very important sacrament that is attacked constantly.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
(note - I am getting a short URL soon for it)[/quote]

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1945605' date='Aug 10 2009, 03:04 PM']:wacko: :blink:[/quote]
yeah, that was my reaction too.

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1945607' date='Aug 10 2009, 05:07 PM']yeah, that was my reaction too.[/quote]

Ditto...kinda figured it was old when I clicked the link...but I had some hope there for an instant.