Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

who wants to make the longest running thread ever


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm still not sure, does longest running, mean time on the front page
or does it mean number of posts over the greatest ammount of time, or just number of posts? lol.

Posted

erm, number of pages? hhaaha.

wish_i_had_a_dog
Posted

I don't realy want to

Posted

this is going to be slooooooooooow. hahahah, I don't think it'll ever happen ;)

Posted

just keep on posting.

Posted

I think sometimes people forget about this room.

Posted

room? You mean us aliens? Ya I know eh...so sad..

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

do you realize that kerry's thread against joe is farther along than this one??


hmm... well that might have to do with the feelings of deep hatred i have towards joe especially after he told me he's killed 89 people... why not just kill that 90th person!??!?!?!?!?!




hahahhahahahahahhahahahaha
hehehehehehehehehehehehehe
hohohohohohohohohohoohohho
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallala
lelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelellele
lolololololololololololololololololloolo
nanananananananananananannana
nenenenenenenenenenenenenene
nonoonononononononononononono

  • 6 years later...
missionseeker
Posted
:spam:
Maximilianus
Posted

Yup

missionseeker
Posted
:spam: I'm better at it than you.
Maximilianus
Posted

Friar Steve

[img]http://www.kellie.de/jw1/valentine1.jpg[/img]

missionseeker
Posted

you won that round. :lol3:

Maximilianus
Posted

I'm tempted to post that in the Men in Habits thread in the VS

missionseeker
Posted

DO IT!

missionseeker
Posted

I see you posted in that thread. did you post that?

Maximilianus
Posted

No

missionseeker
Posted

oh. wuss

Maximilianus
Posted

Wuss is Russian for awe[color=#000000]s[/color]ome right?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...