Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

who wants to make the longest running thread ever


Recommended Posts

shortysportychick
Posted

wow!!


ok so what happens when you reach 2000 posts??


anything special??

Posted

um....celebrate? I have 43 more posts to get to 2000......heh

jc is 4 Jesus Christ
Posted

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right on!!! keep on postin'!!! :lol:

Posted

I'm there now! And.....a little more, haha

PERSONWITHADOG
Posted

hey ya'll sry i have not been on for a while cause i was doing megamissions from holy week through easter it was so fun hope to see ya'll there next year

Posted

hey, that's awesome! How was it? Tell us!!

FranciscanRocker25
Posted (edited)

i was in steubie for holy week.. funness!

Edited by FranciscanRocker25
Posted

totally....I was at home for Holy Week :unsure:

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

haha, its ok.. i go up there to visit family/brother/friends.

Posted

cool! :cool:

wann, I gotta start school soon. hahahahahhaa

PERSONWITHADOG
Posted

it was great but the older guys got threatend by a gang and the gang is like (me and my gang are going to kill you).

PERSONWITHADOG
Posted

and then the gang just went on walking

Posted

that's interesting.

Some type of ruff gang, they just walked away....

sweetpea316
Posted

Haha...yeah, all bark and no bite.

Although, I probably would've cried and ran away. :unsure:

Posted

you're kidding me.






........

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Posted

I'm tired.........too early....need sleep.....

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

sighs
long night...couldn't sleep...watching my brothers...trying to get a guys SN :-D

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

its gonna rain soon :-(

Posted

[quote name='FranciscanRocker25' date='Apr 2 2005, 11:45 AM'] sighs
long night...couldn't sleep...watching my brothers...trying to get a guys SN :-D [/quote]
trying to get guy's sn? Hahaa, what do you mean?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...