Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

who wants to make the longest running thread ever


Recommended Posts

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

hi this is caroline (franciscanrocker25) little brother. sup?

Posted

hey there Caroline's brother, uh..not much is up with me...

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

my grandma is evil!!!!!! :witch:

Posted

My grandma's sick. :(

Yay I'm about to get out of Econ!!

Posted

[quote name='FranciscanRocker25' date='Mar 15 2005, 03:06 PM'] my grandma is evil!!!!!! :witch: [/quote]
that's.........interesting......

PERSONWITHADOG
Posted

haha my grandma bought a electric scooter for when i go up there i am not board

Posted

*bored you mean?

Hey, that's cool. Well, we reached 2 pages.......w00t! j/k..ahah

PERSONWITHADOG
Posted

i do not care how i spell

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

I have math tutoring at 1 and I have no idea whta I'm doing!!! AHHHH! I hate math

Posted

you hate math? I hate math.........ugggggggghhhhh, and I'm so behind in it tooo....grrr...

ilovechrist
Posted

its raining.









and that's it.

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

dudette- which math do you use?

Posted

it's nice and sunny here..

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

It's really cloudy here and nasty. Ughh I hate it.

Posted

we might have a snow day tomarrow!

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

The weather is nice today.. hey you guys--- something really exciting happened today.. I understood my math!!!!!!! I'm going to Ohio in four days and I can not wait. AH! YeSSSSSSS!!

Peace,
Caroline

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

Ok I just discovered this fast reply.. wow good job caroline!

Posted

hello everyone. I'm Jen, i usually hang out in open mic, and never make it here, but neway hi.

Also, I live by the fast reply

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

yeah it rocks!!

Posted

[quote name='FranciscanRocker25' date='Mar 18 2005, 04:17 PM'] Ok I just discovered this fast reply.. wow good job caroline! [/quote]
:o only now?!?!?!?! I've used the fast reply......like ever since I've been here!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...