Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

who wants to make the longest running thread ever


Recommended Posts

Posted

fast reply is all I ever use

Posted

haha, I think mostly everyone uses the fast reply. Tis wonderful though! ^_^

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

I guess I never saw it.. haha guys don't be makin fun of your sista!!

PERSONWITHADOG
Posted

fast reply is the bomb

Posted

[quote name='FranciscanRocker25' date='Mar 18 2005, 10:19 PM'] I guess I never saw it.. haha guys don't be makin fun of your sista!! [/quote]
aww, 'tis okay! ^_^


I'm hungry...

Posted

whoa......i just used it too for the first time........dont feel bad, i didnt see it as well

Posted
:o woooooooooooo.....interesting...

I'm not hungry anymore...heh
FranciscanRocker25
Posted

i just ate a bunch of fries and now i feel really full!!!
hey the Catholic Church rocks!!

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

[quote name='robotman0' date='Mar 19 2005, 06:21 PM'] whoa......i just used it too for the first time........dont feel bad, i didnt see it as well [/quote]
you've only got 6 posts though :-)

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

we're close

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

to 3

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

yess!!

Posted

hahahhah, page three...hmmmm...we should do at least....3 pages a day! It would have to be....like...a super hot topic to do that...

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

yeah that'd rock :-)

Posted

sure would.....but I don't think it'll happen.

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

me neither, but it's quite alright

Posted

haha, Today is Palm Sunday!

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

I'm going to Steubie in two days! YESSS
I can't wait to see my bro

PERSONWITHADOG
Posted

I AM GOING TO ATLANTA FOR THE YTM MEGAMISSIONS IN TWO DAYS

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...