Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

who wants to make the longest running thread ever


Recommended Posts

Posted

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

My friend went to that last year. She enjoyed it I think.

Posted

Woo yeah, I wish I could go on it....no money though..:(

Posted

Hey guys, well I decided to help this thread along. So here I am posting. :pc:

Posted

Saaaawweeeeeeeeeett!!!!

Posted

Aaaaaannnd...





I post again. whoop

Posted

Anyway...

So how's everyone doing today?

Man, I haven't been on the creepy alien board in forever. It's rather refreshing.

Posted

heh, it's going to be like dis da whole way man...^_^

ok, so....I hate math....it's boring.

Posted

Don't even mention that forsaken word.


I much prefer English class myself. Oh and Catholicism class of course. :D

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

wow i ate way too much pizza. i am so leaving tomorrow. watch out ohio valley!! here i come!!!!!!!!!!!

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

it's 2 AM and i have to wake up in 4 hours for an 8 hour drive. yesss- oh i'm a chronic procrastinator

Posted

[quote name='FiZzGiG' date='Mar 21 2005, 09:34 PM'] Don't even mention that forsaken word.


I much prefer English class myself. Oh and Catholicism class of course. :D [/quote]
HAHAHAHAHH, forsaken word...haaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha, that's hilarious... ^_^

Posted

I'm hittin 1900 soon!! w00t! Whoa, then it'll be 2000...man...time flys..err, maybe I post too fast..

*teen4Christ*
Posted

he he go girl!!

Posted

just 42 more posts...I can do this...haha

Posted

I'm goin, I'm goin'................

jc is 4 Jesus Christ
Posted

wait a sec... so how many are we aiming 4 again? :huh: and how many is this one (including mine)? :huh: so how many do we have left to go? :huh:

Posted

pages? Well...at least 180

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...