An Old School Catholic Message Board

Am I Re-welcomed By You?

ayed

[/qoute]Musturde :
They do pray for the dead. They believe in the seven stages of heaven and they pray for the soul to get to God. They also wash the body of their loved one (which is a neccisity) to meet his God clean and pure. They believe the angel Azrael (the angel of death) will take them up to heaven but they must go through seven stages of heaven in which the Last one God is there. Correct me if I'm wrong[qoute]
Exactly so.

[/qoute]MichaelFilo
Muslims in many areas, including Egypt and palastine were crying on the arabic stations... over the Pope's death[qoute]

Because they are your coreligionits , Nazarenes.

[QUOTE]Musturde :
They do pray for the dead. They believe in the seven stages of heaven and they pray for the soul to get to God. They also wash the body of their loved one (which is a neccisity) to meet his God clean and pure. They believe the angel Azrael (the angel of death) will take them up to heaven but they must go through seven stages of heaven in which the Last one God is there. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by ayed

[quote name='ayed' date='Apr 11 2005, 11:58 AM'] [QUOTE]Musturde :
They do pray for the dead. They believe in the seven stages of heaven and they pray for the soul to get to God. They also wash the body of their loved one (which is a neccisity) to meet his God clean and pure. They believe the angel Azrael (the angel of death) will take them up to heaven but they must go through seven stages of heaven in which the Last one God is there. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Exactly so. [/quote]
Exactly so.

Sorry for overposts right here because I have tried to use "quote"way.Unfortunately, failed I .
Moderator is warmly welcomed to modify it , please.

Thanks

Salam alaikum Ayed!

It's funny I was thinking about you the other day because I am reading a really interesting book about Islam.

Welcome back! :D

conservativecatholic

John Paul II was the first pope ever to step foot in a mosque.

[img]http://www.frontlineonnet.com/fl1811/18110551.jpg[/img]

The popemobile passes by Omayyad Mosque in Damascus where John the Baptist is believed to be buried.

[quote name='conservativecatholic' date='Apr 11 2005, 06:57 PM'] John Paul II was the first pope ever to step foot in a mosque.

[img]http://www.frontlineonnet.com/fl1811/18110551.jpg[/img]

The popemobile passes by Omayyad Mosque in Damascus where John the Baptist is believed to be buried. [/quote]
Yianni , very welcomed are you right here.

Don't read my signature ;)

----------------------

Mr. Conservativecatholic, welcome and thank you for passing right here.

Frankly speaking,

Some Nazarenes have been tacitly Muslims so far.However, they afraid of being neglected by their community or own relatives .

The Paul II could be a Muslim but he did not wish to declare his tenet so as not to be deposed and abandoned of his postion.I am not sure of this but who knows?
Allah does know .
My regards for all

Mateo el Feo

[quote name='ayed' date='Apr 12 2005, 02:33 AM'] The Paul II could be a Muslim but he did not wish to declare his tenet so as not to be deposed and abandoned of his postion.I am not sure of this but who knows? [/quote]
This doesn't make sense on so many levels.

Ayed, I do pray that our "co-religionists" in Mecca and Medina would be as tolerant of Christianity as you seem to be and allow us the ability to practice our faith there. Who knows, maybe we could have Christian churches and Jewish Synagogues there in the near future? That would be a wonderful act of unity for the Abrahamic religions.

May Jesus Christ bless you.