An Old School Catholic Message Board

Gay Catholics

Priscilla

While it cannot be proven, do not the gospels (as well as at least one gospel which didn't make it into the Canon of Scripture) suggest that Jesus himself may have been gay? :huh:

LittleLes

Unsolicited advice to folks.

Responding to comments that are clearly posted to "stir the pot" is generally unwise.

[quote name='Apotheoun']There is no such thing as being "gay,"[/quote]

I guess there is no such thing as being "straight" then either. I guess none of you are heterosexuals then.

ardillacid

[quote name='LittleLes' date='May 12 2005, 08:36 AM'] While it cannot be proven, do not the gospels (as well as at least one gospel which didn't make it into the Canon of Scripture) suggest that Jesus himself may have been gay? :huh:

LittleLes [/quote]
Give the verses, Littleles, give the verses. (I thought the only gospel you think is legit is St. Mark's anyway)

[quote name='Semalsia' date='May 12 2005, 08:22 AM'] [quote name='Apotheoun']There is no such thing as being "gay,"[/quote]
I guess there is no such thing as being "straight" then either. I guess none of you are heterosexuals then. [/quote]
"God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them." [Genesis 1:27] The difference between 'heterosexual' desires and 'homosexual' desires is that the former are natural and were written into the nature of man by God Himself, while the latter are unnatural and are objectively disordered and were caused by man's fall from grace.

Kilroy the Ninja

Ok, we when start suggesting that Christ was gay we're done.

This thread has answered the initial question. It's run it's course.

If dUSt disagrees he'll reopen it.

Go out and get some fresh air.

God Bless.