Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

geetarplayer
Posted

Neither could I!

Posted

Ok i don't know how to get my link :(


[url="http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=15038678&Mytoken=20050507180812"]My space[/url]

Chorusgirl
Posted

I have a myspace, but idk... It's ok I guess... Some people have really bad pictures on theirs, not cool... anyhoo...

Posted

[url="http://www.myspace.com/15412709"]I made one![/url]

:unsure:

Posted

I added everyone 'cept Moosey. :mellow:

Posted

Here's mine: [url="http://www.myspace.com/15412709"]Myspace![/url]

Posted

[quote name='fmjag06' date='May 7 2005, 09:40 PM'] Here's mine: [url="http://www.myspace.com/15412709"]Myspace![/url] [/quote]
:huh: isn't that mine???

geetarplayer
Posted

DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!

Posted

Umm ... :unsure:

LOL, that's what I get for being lazy. I copied the link from your post, but forgot to change the ending.

[url="http://www.myspace.com/thegreatwalter"]MySpace is here.[/url]

Posted

bump

sweetpea316
Posted

I have one too! ^_^

[url="http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user&Mytoken=20050508193003"]http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...=20050508193003[/url]

I hope that works...

Posted
:o why isnt there a phatmass group on myspace????
Posted

There is :)

[url="http://groups.myspace.com/phatmass"]http://groups.myspace.com/phatmass[/url]

Posted

Oh :mellow:

Thank you :)

shelly_freak
Posted

Sweetpea yours just takes me to mine...

Posted

I have myspace too!! Sorry most of you don't know me and I don't post often... and when I do, I tend to piss people off. *phew run on*

[url="http://www.myspace.com/cantbuymelove"]http://www.myspace.com/cantbuymelove[/url]

add me :D

I have xanga too [url="http://www.xanga.com/blondebomshell"]http://www.xanga.com/blondebomshell[/url] if anyone cares.

God bless!!

shelly_freak
Posted

Penny I added you on myspace. And not just cause you said so but looking at what you like we're alot alike.

Posted

and i've added both of you. :)

Posted

I officially <3 the two of you now.

haha.

Catholics rule.

<33

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...