sweetpea316 Posted May 10, 2005 Posted May 10, 2005 [quote name='shelly_freak' date='May 9 2005, 09:36 PM'] Sweetpea yours just takes me to mine... [/quote] Hmm...I'll just join the phatmass group and you can find me from there.
Luthien Posted May 10, 2005 Posted May 10, 2005 [url="http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=15607443&Mytoken=20050510085223"]http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseactio...=20050510085223[/url]
Moosey Posted May 10, 2005 Posted May 10, 2005 [quote name='PennyLane' date='May 9 2005, 09:41 PM'] I have myspace too!! Sorry most of you don't know me and I don't post often... and when I do, I tend to piss people off. *phew run on* [url="http://www.myspace.com/cantbuymelove"]http://www.myspace.com/cantbuymelove[/url] add me I have xanga too [url="http://www.xanga.com/blondebomshell"]http://www.xanga.com/blondebomshell[/url] if anyone cares. God bless!! [/quote] Can I add you?
azaelia Posted May 11, 2005 Posted May 11, 2005 Hmmm.... To jump on the bandwagon, or to retain my stubborn individuality? :thinking: Oh what the hey...
PennyLane Posted May 11, 2005 Posted May 11, 2005 I think I already added you, but I would love it very much so if you added me!! I love feeling popular :-)
azaelia Posted May 11, 2005 Posted May 11, 2005 Alas, I have jumped on the bandwagon... [url="http://www.myspace.com/15678828"]MySpace Page[/url] *sigh* -_-
Scofizzle Posted May 11, 2005 Posted May 11, 2005 ok while browsing through some myspace sites this guy Tom is on everyone whats the deal with thaT?
geetarplayer Posted May 11, 2005 Author Posted May 11, 2005 He's the creator and administrator of MySpace.com... it's kinda useful to know how to get in touch with him.
azaelia Posted May 14, 2005 Posted May 14, 2005 I already have 111 profile views and I joined four days ago
missionarybelle Posted May 14, 2005 Posted May 14, 2005 (edited) well mine is [url="http://www.myspace.com/gelle_a_belle"]http://www.myspace.com/gelle_a_belle[/url] but sorry I won't add any of you as friends cuz I only want peeps that i have met in person... I think you are all really cool though! but yea Tom created myspace but I ahem deleted him from my friends lol. Edited May 14, 2005 by missionarybelle
rachael Posted May 14, 2005 Posted May 14, 2005 [quote name='azaelia' date='May 14 2005, 12:33 PM'] I already have 111 profile views and I joined four days ago [/quote] well aren't you so cool
ilovechrist Posted May 15, 2005 Posted May 15, 2005 well... if you guys truly want... i will post mine. [url="http://www.myspace.com/everyonessweetheart"]MY MySpace[/url] there ya go. i keep almost-daily blogs in a xanga (livingthruitall.. just search for it through the users)
LiL Kat Said Posted May 15, 2005 Posted May 15, 2005 [url="http://www.myspace.com/lilkatsaid"]myspace![/url]
azaelia Posted May 15, 2005 Posted May 15, 2005 [quote name='rachael' date='May 14 2005, 06:32 PM'] well aren't you so cool [/quote] Apparently.
rachael Posted May 16, 2005 Posted May 16, 2005 [quote name='azaelia' date='May 15 2005, 01:00 PM'] Apparently. [/quote]
jp2_rules Posted June 11, 2005 Posted June 11, 2005 needs a bump....i'm on: [url="http://www.myspace.com/chrismis21"]http://www.myspace.com/chrismis21[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now