jp2_rules Posted June 12, 2005 Posted June 12, 2005 lol, reinnier, you've already jumped on a more addictive one....
ReinnieR Posted June 12, 2005 Posted June 12, 2005 [quote name='ReinnieR' date='Jun 11 2005, 08:50 PM']i'm still not jumping the bandwaggon [right][snapback]609487[/snapback][/right] [/quote] haha true
sweetpea316 Posted June 12, 2005 Posted June 12, 2005 I've got one too! [url="http://www.myspace.com/13474629"]http://www.myspace.com/13474629[/url] Lets hope that link works... and feel free to add me as your friend. God bless!
corban711 Posted June 12, 2005 Posted June 12, 2005 [quote name='ReinnieR' date='Jun 11 2005, 08:50 PM']i'm still not jumping the bandwaggon [right][snapback]609487[/snapback][/right] [/quote] hehe. so far i have been good too! there was a time that i was very tempted to join, and i made it through. then i have been really good in staying strong, not joining...but now, i am not so sure again. pretty much my favorite band "something like silas" just made one and i could be their friend!!! my girlfriend and my sister always try to get me to make one too! so much pressure! speaking of pressure...there was an earthquake during Mass this morning.
ReinnieR Posted August 14, 2005 Posted August 14, 2005 [quote name='ReinnieR' date='Jun 11 2005, 08:50 PM']i'm still not jumping the bandwaggon [right][snapback]609487[/snapback][/right] [/quote] i gave in [url="http://www.myspace.com/ReinnieR"]http://www.myspace.com/ReinnieR[/url]
annabelle87 Posted August 14, 2005 Posted August 14, 2005 (edited) I have one Edited August 14, 2005 by annabelle87
ReinnieR Posted August 14, 2005 Posted August 14, 2005 (edited) do we have a "myspace group"? i know we have a "xanga blogring" Edited August 14, 2005 by ReinnieR
jp2_rules Posted August 14, 2005 Posted August 14, 2005 [url="http://groups.myspace.com/phatmass"]http://groups.myspace.com/phatmass[/url]
ReinnieR Posted August 14, 2005 Posted August 14, 2005 [quote name='ReinnieR' date='Aug 14 2005, 01:26 AM']do we have a "myspace group"? i know we have a "xanga blogring" [right][snapback]684649[/snapback][/right] [/quote] nevermind i found it
ReinnieR Posted August 14, 2005 Posted August 14, 2005 [quote name='jp2_rules' date='Aug 14 2005, 01:31 AM'][url="http://groups.myspace.com/phatmass"]http://groups.myspace.com/phatmass[/url] [right][snapback]684652[/snapback][/right] [/quote] you're quick
Dust's Sister Posted August 14, 2005 Posted August 14, 2005 here's mine [url="http://www.myspace.com/darvon"]http://www.myspace.com/darvon[/url] -- yeah, I'm a big Michael Jackson fan, just to give you a warning. LOL
Laudate_Dominum Posted August 14, 2005 Posted August 14, 2005 Maybe I just don't know enough about it, but the few times I've been on myspace I thought it was creepy. There is something very secular about it.
Angel Posted August 14, 2005 Posted August 14, 2005 [url="http://www.myspace.com/jessicaangel"]Jess's Myspace [/url]
SRMartin15 Posted August 14, 2005 Posted August 14, 2005 (edited) Jessica... pretty interesting my space you got there God Bless Sean Edited August 14, 2005 by SRMartin15
curtins Posted August 14, 2005 Posted August 14, 2005 I made a myspace I hate it xanga pwns all Im deleting it
ReinnieR Posted August 14, 2005 Posted August 14, 2005 [quote name='curtins' date='Aug 14 2005, 08:44 AM']I made a myspace I hate it xanga pwns all Im deleting it [right][snapback]684737[/snapback][/right] [/quote] i left xanga hehe i'm not deleting it though i paid a $100 for it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now