Dooset83 Posted August 2, 2006 Posted August 2, 2006 [quote name='kujo' post='1035877' date='Aug 1 2006, 09:34 PM'] Why Myspace when you can do it CATHOLIC STYLE!!! For teenagers: [url="http://www.catholicteens.com"]www.catholicteens.com[/url] For young adults: [url="http://www.catholicya.com"]www.catholicya.com [/url] [b](COMING MONDAY, AUGUST 7, 2006)[/b] [/quote] Oh wow! I didn't know that exists or even will exist! That is soo rad! If it's good I think i'll drop Myspace...that things is a frig'n sesspool for sin. thanks Kujo! :
ReinnieR Posted August 2, 2006 Posted August 2, 2006 [quote name='heavenseeker' post='1035809' date='Aug 1 2006, 06:58 PM'] it didn't? or did you delete it? [/quote] it didn't go through. [quote name='kujo' post='1035877' date='Aug 1 2006, 08:34 PM'] Why Myspace when you can do it CATHOLIC STYLE!!! For teenagers: [url="http://www.catholicteens.com"]www.catholicteens.com[/url] For young adults: [url="http://www.catholicya.com"]www.catholicya.com [/url] [b](COMING MONDAY, AUGUST 7, 2006)[/b] [/quote] because it's a good place to evangalize. phatmass was talking about a myspace type website a few months back.
heavenseeker Posted August 2, 2006 Posted August 2, 2006 ok i sent you another one and i read it before i left so i know it went
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 2, 2006 Posted August 2, 2006 the main reason i find myself on myspace is for the music so i mostly visit music pages and phatmass or work online.
ReinnieR Posted August 2, 2006 Posted August 2, 2006 [quote name='heavenseeker' post='1035943' date='Aug 1 2006, 09:47 PM'] ok i sent you another one and i read it before i left so i know it went [/quote] yeah i see that now
heavenseeker Posted August 2, 2006 Posted August 2, 2006 well you could at least respond to it even if it is something stupid. not saying that you are but the responce could be
Joey1976 Posted August 3, 2006 Posted August 3, 2006 I clicked on a lot of your myspace profiles that are listed and i just wondered how do you get all the cool Catholic pictures such as the Immaculate Heart of Mary, on your myspace profile. I know how to get the differnt backgrounds off certain sites. But where do you get the Catholic pics and how do you put them up? Thanks
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted August 3, 2006 Posted August 3, 2006 I have one too... ! [url="http://www.myspace.com/ancilladomini"]http://www.myspace.com/ancilladomini[/url]
Dooset83 Posted August 3, 2006 Posted August 3, 2006 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' post='1036633' date='Aug 2 2006, 09:04 PM'] I have one too... ! [url="http://www.myspace.com/ancilladomini"]http://www.myspace.com/ancilladomini[/url] [/quote] Oh wow angela! I love your myspace, its beautiful! May i add you as a friend? i'll just add you as a favorite for now.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted August 3, 2006 Posted August 3, 2006 Thanks, I'll just have to add you (unless I give you my e-mail address...) It may be easier for you to PM me yours so I can add you
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 3, 2006 Posted August 3, 2006 [quote name='corban711' post='1035304' date='Aug 1 2006, 01:20 AM'] flowery!!! my first phatmass friend!!! you are on myspace too??? sweet! [/quote] lol hey you!! : yes sir, i'll be sure to go by and add all you cool peeps!
melporcristo Posted August 3, 2006 Posted August 3, 2006 (edited) hey -- I'm on Myspace too: [url="http://www.myspace.com/melissaporcristo"]www.myspace.com/melissaporcristo[/url] or something like that. Edited August 3, 2006 by melporcristo
FutureIHMNJ Posted August 3, 2006 Posted August 3, 2006 Add Me everyone my myspace is... [url= [url="http://www.myspace.com/itrustinyou"]http://www.myspace.com/itrustinyou[/url]]myspace[/url] and I will do the same!!! God Bless ALl [quote name='melporcristo' post='1036743' date='Aug 2 2006, 10:21 PM'] hey -- I'm on Myspace too: [url="http://www.myspace.com/melissaporcristo"]www.myspace.com/melissaporcristo[/url] or something like that. [/quote]
DAF Posted August 3, 2006 Posted August 3, 2006 Hey! I have a blogspot! [url="http://magister-et-discipulus.blogspot.com"]Wheee![/url] :
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted August 3, 2006 Posted August 3, 2006 [quote name='Dooset83' post='1036728' date='Aug 2 2006, 10:53 PM'] Sounds chill, i just sent you a message. [/quote]I think I just got it
corban711 Posted August 4, 2006 Posted August 4, 2006 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1036738' date='Aug 2 2006, 11:14 PM'] lol hey you!! : yes sir, i'll be sure to go by and add all you cool peeps! [/quote] thank you!!! [quote name='melporcristo' post='1036743' date='Aug 2 2006, 11:21 PM'] hey -- I'm on Myspace too: [url="http://www.myspace.com/melissaporcristo"]www.myspace.com/melissaporcristo[/url] or something like that. [/quote] awesome! thanks mel!
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 4, 2006 Posted August 4, 2006 i've added some of you peeps. I'm scholastica :
ReinnieR Posted August 5, 2006 Posted August 5, 2006 [quote name='Joey1976' post='1036631' date='Aug 2 2006, 07:57 PM'] I clicked on a lot of your myspace profiles that are listed and i just wondered how do you get all the cool Catholic pictures such as the Immaculate Heart of Mary, on your myspace profile. I know how to get the differnt backgrounds off certain sites. But where do you get the Catholic pics and how do you put them up? Thanks [/quote] photoshop i also hired a personal web designer she's known here as dudette. [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' post='1036633' date='Aug 2 2006, 08:04 PM'] I have one too... ! [url="http://www.myspace.com/ancilladomini"]http://www.myspace.com/ancilladomini[/url] [/quote] i tried to add you as a friend it told me [quote]you're an idiot she already is your friend[/quote]
heavenseeker Posted August 5, 2006 Posted August 5, 2006 i wish i could get some cool background but cant figure it out.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now