Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

philothea
Posted

Hey everyone, I have a lot of writing to get done, so could you all be kinda boring for the next 48 hours or so? THX. :P

(If I don't respond you know why. If I do respond please tell me to get back to work!)

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

:boring:

philothea
Posted (edited)

Thanks ;)

1,000 words done, 4,000 more to go. Breaking for dinner. :)

Edited by philothea
journeyman
Posted

[quote name='philothea' date='May 5 2005, 04:05 PM']
(If I don't respond you know why. If I do respond please tell me to get back to work!) [/quote]
'nuf said?

Lounge Daddy
Posted

im heading out the door for work in a few mins, myself
good luck!



and you said "THX"
is that some kinda StarWars ref? :cool:

philothea
Posted

allrightallrightallrightallrightallright!

Back to work. Seeya when (if) I get to 5k!

philothea
Posted

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='May 5 2005, 08:28 PM'] and you said "THX"
is that some kinda StarWars ref? :cool: [/quote]
Hee. No, just a dorky way to say thanks. :)

Woops. What am I doing here?

:ignore:

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

go do your paper now!!!

:D

philothea
Posted

Aaaaaagh. Halfway. My brain is going to explode. :bugeyes: I think I may have been a bit overambitious in my goals. Typical!

Ah well, there is all of tomorrow yet. And most of Saturday. I will surely be gibbering idiot if I manage to get to 15k.

Yeah, yeah, no different than I already am. I know. :D

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

yay! go lover of God go!!! :D


write that paper!!!!!

philothea
Posted

Hee. Thanks!

I am finishing a novel, actually. The deadline is kind of arbitrary, but I have been futzing around with this thing for YEARS, and I need to stop being so lazy. I've joined an online challenge to get 15k words written in 48 hours.

Lounge Daddy
Posted

haha - how cool!
congrats :cool:

philothea
Posted

And once again back to work. Goal is 10k words.

Gosh that's a lot of words. I better get started.

Remember, boring please. :)

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

my middle name is boring.


really it is.

FranciscanRocker25
Posted
:dance: :saber: :duel: :birthday: :transform: :cheer: :beer: :camp: :bee: :band: :dj:





theres tons of excitement goin on here.


:mellow:
philothea
Posted
:) :) :)

1,000 words done. Utter dreck. I am amazed. :cheer:

Back at it. Just 9,000 to go. Mountain Dew is my friend!
Jazz4jesus
Posted

expresso is better :coffee:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...