FranciscanRocker25 Posted May 6, 2005 Posted May 6, 2005 ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a huge asteroid is about to hit us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
philothea Posted May 6, 2005 Author Posted May 6, 2005 Yeah, but my expresso machine broke. Or at least it frightened me enough that I couldn't use it. Darn asteroids. Now I'm REALLY going to have to hurry....
Jazz4jesus Posted May 6, 2005 Posted May 6, 2005 BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH GET BACK TO WORK!!!
FranciscanRocker25 Posted May 6, 2005 Posted May 6, 2005 ^^^ hahahhahahahhaha i've been crackin up at all your posts lately.
philothea Posted May 7, 2005 Author Posted May 7, 2005 No... My pooter is in the living room, and someone is watching a DVD on the TV right next to my desk, so I am too distracted to write. Besides, my brain has turned into goo. Thanks for checking, though.
philothea Posted May 7, 2005 Author Posted May 7, 2005 Done, done done done. My brain is Total 10,167 words. Not quite what I wanted, but still a whole heck of a lot of words. :pc: I've had a total of 8 hours sleep over the past 2 nights. You may now all resume being interesting. (Not that anyone really stopped...)
Jazz4jesus Posted May 7, 2005 Posted May 7, 2005 [quote]Resume being intresting[/quote] I sir Aaron declares WAR on this thread (and this thread alone) Surrender(sp) and i shall take you as a peaceful captive
Jaime Posted May 7, 2005 Posted May 7, 2005 [quote name='Jazz4jesus' date='May 6 2005, 02:29 PM'] expresso is better [/quote] AHAAA!!!! JAZZ FOR JESUS HAS BEEN REVEALED!! Its espresso Aaron. Jazz folks know that. WHO ARE YOU REALLY????? I'm guessing Justin Timberlake!
philothea Posted May 7, 2005 Author Posted May 7, 2005 (edited) [quote name='Jazz4jesus' date='May 7 2005, 03:56 PM'] I sir Aaron declares WAR on this thread (and this thread alone) Surrender(sp) and i shall take you as a peaceful captive [/quote] Ack! I surrender. (Oh where have the brave protectors of the innocent gone?) Just please DON'T MAKE ME TYPE ANYTHING! :ph34r: Edited May 7, 2005 by philothea
Jazz4jesus Posted May 8, 2005 Posted May 8, 2005 (edited) [quote name='hot stuff' date='May 7 2005, 04:04 PM'] AHAAA!!!! JAZZ FOR JESUS HAS BEEN REVEALED!! Its espresso Aaron. Jazz folks know that. WHO ARE YOU REALLY????? I'm guessing Justin Timberlake! [/quote] I was never told of this correct spelling. I do play Jazz, not in a jazz band though, just on my own I am still Aaron That was my name and forever will be This thread will now be guarded by my legions of ninjas [img]http://www.spacespider.net/emo/violent067.gif[/img] [img]http://www.spacespider.net/emo/violent067.gif[/img] [img]http://www.spacespider.net/emo/violent067.gif[/img] [img]http://www.spacespider.net/emo/violent067.gif[/img] [img]http://www.spacespider.net/emo/violent067.gif[/img] [img]http://www.spacespider.net/emo/violent067.gif[/img] [img]http://www.spacespider.net/emo/violent067.gif[/img] Edited May 8, 2005 by Jazz4jesus
FranciscanRocker25 Posted May 8, 2005 Posted May 8, 2005 ninjas.. ooo ninja!! go ninja go ninja go! hiya! i am such a wannabe ninja..
journeyman Posted May 8, 2005 Posted May 8, 2005 [quote name='Jazz4jesus' date='May 6 2005, 02:43 PM'] BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH GET BACK TO WORK!!! [/quote]
FranciscanRocker25 Posted May 8, 2005 Posted May 8, 2005 [quote name='Dudette' date='May 7 2005, 08:33 PM'] too bad it'll never happen. [/quote] ya know what... one day i'm gonna pull out some ninja moves and you're gonna be freaked out. :ph34r:
Dudette Posted May 8, 2005 Posted May 8, 2005 *gets scared* ooooooooooooooooooOOOoooooo *freaks out* riiiiiiiight.
philothea Posted May 8, 2005 Author Posted May 8, 2005 Man, I could really use some NINJAS right now....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now