FranciscanRocker25 Posted May 8, 2005 Posted May 8, 2005 [quote name='philothea' date='May 7 2005, 10:23 PM'] Man, I could really use some NINJAS right now.... [/quote] did i hear someone call for a ninja?? *raises hand and jumps up and down*
Jazz4jesus Posted May 8, 2005 Posted May 8, 2005 you can borrow one monzu, go [img]http://www.spacespider.net/emo/violent067.gif[/img]
philothea Posted May 8, 2005 Author Posted May 8, 2005 [quote name='FranciscanRocker25' date='May 7 2005, 09:29 PM'] did i hear someone call for a ninja?? *raises hand and jumps up and down* [/quote] Lookit those ninja moooooves! (awe)
FranciscanRocker25 Posted May 8, 2005 Posted May 8, 2005 i learned this one from raphael (the turtle that is).... hiya!
FutureSoror Posted May 8, 2005 Posted May 8, 2005 I've never seen that ninja guy before... They're just popping up all over the place!
Jazz4jesus Posted May 8, 2005 Posted May 8, 2005 Yea i found him on the internet, cause my favorite ninja is no longer on the smiley list here. As ruler of this Thread, I would like ta ask everybody to cease being intresting once again. I need to finish packing up my room.
philothea Posted May 9, 2005 Author Posted May 9, 2005 :hide: Still packing? I was so boring today I didn't even have the computer on!
philothea Posted May 9, 2005 Author Posted May 9, 2005 So I can go back to being interesting? Er, once I figure out how to do that, I mean?
FranciscanRocker25 Posted May 9, 2005 Posted May 9, 2005 philothea- you have the approval of aaron! yay!
philothea Posted May 9, 2005 Author Posted May 9, 2005 Um... um... Oh, the pressure! I can't take it!!!
philothea Posted May 14, 2005 Author Posted May 14, 2005 Edit, edit, edit. Blah blah blah. "Being a writer is like having homework for the rest of your life." --Lawrence Kasdan I would like to complain about how a certain Omnipotent Being (who will remain unnamed) has an awfully silly idea about how I should spend my time. Pfft. :ph34r:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now