sometime. I am currently reading St Therese's Story of a Soul,
(who I might add was also all about a "hidden" life from the world
offering up her little sacrifices with great love) I love it so much but
unfortunately I read books incredibly slowly, most times with a pen
and highlighter in hand, and I try to read just one book at a time
to let everything soak in I guess you could say. Because of this my
"to do list" for books is growing daily. -_-
ahh,blast! i want to read them all!
-->better to skip around or stay focused on one?
suggestions?
(sorry this is a bit unrelated)

+LoVeInChRiSt
ErikaTherese+

There's a story about St. Louis de Montfort (I think it's him, possibly another saint) He was driving out demons from this person, and he started praying the rosary. The demons were in pain because of this. He asked them who has the most intercessory power of all the Saints. Of course the demons refused because of the pain they would feel. Eventually, he got hem to admit that the Blessed Virgin Mary has more intercessory power than all of the other saints combined, and whenever someone invokes her name, 10,000 rose petals shower her. That is so awesome. Mary You Rock! :D

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='Old_Joe' date='May 25 2005, 12:17 AM'] There's a story about St. Louis de Montfort (I think it's him, possibly another saint) He was driving out demons from this person, and he started praying the rosary. The demons were in pain because of this. He asked them who has the most intercessory power of all the Saints. Of course the demons refused because of the pain they would feel. Eventually, he got hem to admit that the Blessed Virgin Mary has more intercessory power than all of the other saints combined, and whenever someone invokes her name, 10,000 rose petals shower her. That is so awesome. Mary You Rock! :D [/quote]
I know that is in de Montfort's Secret of the Rosary... I'm not sure who it was in the story, but awesome nonetheless... an excellent book and a quick read as well! It really makes you want to pray the Rosary!!!

I am still reading for True Devotion though...

i think that was referring to Saint Dominic.

what do you all think about the Apostles of the End Times at the end of chapter 1? Jedi got nothin on these souls! We are called to this..