Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Alright...this band Mae's cd, "the Everglow" is amazing! Anyone else listen to them?

InCircles' brother
Posted

heck yes i do.

Posted

how did i know you were gonna reply??? :D

Posted

you know it!!!wootwoot :ph34r:

InCircles' brother
Posted

[quote name='corban711' date='May 29 2005, 05:18 PM'] how did i know you were gonna reply??? :D [/quote]
two words...

i'm cool.

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

technically.. thats three words

InCircles' brother
Posted

[quote name='FranciscanRocker25' date='May 30 2005, 09:59 PM'] technically.. thats three words [/quote]
technically i should be working on my research paper...

but i'm not...

what's your point.

InCircles' brother
Posted

just kidding...

i just thought like that would something funny to say...

guess not.

peace out

Posted

alright...so i got the two people i know listen to Mae. and i know that melporcristo listens to Mae...but no one else??? que horrible!

melporcristo
Posted

that is so sad no one else listens to Mae!! boo ...

ha ha, well, Mae is hecka awesome.

"Goodnight ... goodbye ..." I am seriously thinking about getting the new CD, I've heard nothing but good things about it!

Posted

[quote name='melporcristo' date='Jun 3 2005, 01:09 AM'] that is so sad no one else listens to Mae!! boo ...

ha ha, well, Mae is hecka awesome.

"Goodnight ... goodbye ..." I am seriously thinking about getting the new CD, I've heard nothing but good things about it! [/quote]
you better!!! it is AMAZING!!! :)

InCircles' brother
Posted

[quote name='melporcristo' date='Jun 3 2005, 01:09 AM'] that is so sad no one else listens to Mae!! boo ...

ha ha, well, Mae is hecka awesome.

"Goodnight ... goodbye ..." I am seriously thinking about getting the new CD, I've heard nothing but good things about it! [/quote]
foshizzle.

  • 5 weeks later...
InCircles' brother
Posted

i listen to [b]mae[/b] sometimes

InCircles' brother
Posted

like right now... 'we write to apologize...'

DemonSlayer
Posted

I can't remember how they sound.

sweetpea316
Posted

Mae is cool. :cool:

melporcristo
Posted

Mae sounds like [url="http://www.purevolume.com/mae/music"]THIS[/url] -- it's kind of indy, emo, alternative ... all that fun stuff. Great band. They look totally different now though with the blac suits and cool hair-do's.

Posted (edited)

[b]I definitely listen to mae!![/b]


mae is a[b]MAE[/b]zing!! I love them

I bring their cds to work all the time and all I do is listen to them all day long.

I'm actually going to a concert next wednesday. woop!

Edited by keighters
Posted

I listen to Mae, but I've only heard their new album, I don't know any of their older stuff.

DemonSlayer
Posted

What about Anberlin?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...