Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

DemonSlayer
Posted

Welcome to phatmass.

Posted

[quote name='nickbunda' date='Jul 20 2005, 10:33 PM']Thank you!

I have been compared to a lot of different singers, but mainly Andrew McMahon of Something Corporate.  I was once compared to Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters (and at one point, Nirvana), but I dont really see the similarity in that one.
[right][snapback]651956[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


no i figured out who it is... in "Far Too Much" you kind of sound like the guy from Spoken

Posted

[quote name='DemonSlayer' date='Jul 20 2005, 10:57 PM']Welcome to phatmass.
[right][snapback]651997[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I see that you like As I Lay Dying
great band, my buddies (Still Remains) toured with them a little bit last summer

melporcristo
Posted

[quote name='keighters' date='Jul 20 2005, 10:06 PM']no i figured out who it is... in "Far Too Much" you kind of sound like the guy from Spoken
[right][snapback]652103[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Spoken! Yeah! I can definately hear the similarities!

Posted

i wanna post some pictures form the mae concert last week but i just never get the time to fix them up (they're way too dark) but it WAS amazing! They played an awesome set and the band this day and age that play with them was the greatest. Me and my friends hung out with them forever after the show... mae never came out but i made such good friends with the guys of TDAA.... i'll hopefully have my pictures for you guys soon.

Posted

[quote name='melporcristo' date='Jul 21 2005, 01:29 PM']Spoken! Yeah! I can definately hear the similarities!
[right][snapback]652773[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

aren't they good? i really like they're music too

Ave Maria Totus Tuus
Posted

I love mae!!!!

Posted

hehe me too!

and did you know that

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/keighters/lovers_t.gif[/img]

InCircles' brother
Posted

[b]sup nich b...[/b]

InCircles' brother
Posted

hey nich

check out my signature...

just for you man...

Posted

[quote name='InCircles' brother' date='Jul 23 2005, 05:29 PM']hey nich

check out my signature...

just for you man...
[right][snapback]656032[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


sweet signature man...thanks! that is a good song! are you still gonna call me back???!!! what's wrong with you?! call me back?! hehe. :)

Posted

thats probably my favorite song by them actually.

that was the last song of their set too.... like the one where they leave and then come back. heh yep that was theirs.

InCircles' brother
Posted

shut up nich... gosh... im hanging out with michelle...

[quote name='corban711' date='Jul 23 2005, 08:32 PM']sweet signature man...thanks!  that is a good song!  are you still gonna call me back???!!! what's wrong with you?!  call me back?!  hehe. :)
[right][snapback]656156[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

InCircles' brother
Posted

i like [b]mae[/b].

DemonSlayer
Posted (edited)

[quote name='nickbunda' date='Jul 22 2005, 03:26 AM']I see that you like As I Lay Dying
great band, my buddies (Still Remains) toured with them a little bit last summer
[right][snapback]652766[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Still Remains is pretty good, although I thought the stuff on their ep was better than their album, since a lot of the songs kinda sounds the same, although a lot more catchy.

Edited by DemonSlayer
DemonSlayer
Posted

[quote name='melporcristo' date='Jul 22 2005, 03:29 AM']Spoken! Yeah! I can definately hear the similarities!
[right][snapback]652773[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Spoken has a new song on their purevolume page with guest vocals from Norma Jean's vocalist.

Posted

cool thanks for the heads up.

InCircles' brother
Posted

i like [b]mae[/b]

Posted

hmm.. that sounds vaguely firmilar.

InCircles' brother
Posted

i like [b]mae[/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...