An Old School Catholic Message Board

Is making out okay?

KobeScott8

Noel's angel

yeah, well, i doubt i'll find anyone else over here who feels the same about this topic so I don't mind being single

[quote name='geetarplayer' date='May 30 2005, 10:18 AM'] I'm a teenager, and I've made out more than a few times. Now that I look back, I say it's bad news. There's no point in making out. It doesn't bring either person closer to Christ and it doesn't make the relationship stronger.

-Mark [/quote]
Very true. In fact, it makes the relationship weaker sometimes.

Q the Ninja

[quote name='Noel's angel' date='May 30 2005, 10:20 AM'] yeah, well, i doubt i'll find anyone else over here who feels the same about this topic so I don't mind being single [/quote]
What do you mean?

[quote name='Noel's angel' date='May 30 2005, 10:20 AM'] yeah, well, i doubt i'll find anyone else over here who feels the same about this topic so I don't mind being single [/quote]
So wait, you're doing this because you feel called to it? Because there are people who are recognized and respected for doing this.

Noel's angel

well, everyone where I live sees nothing wrong with it-I don't know of one person in either my school or my town that thinks the same way as I do about the topic, so therefore I don't want to get involved with any of those people

Noel's angel

i didn't mean here as in Phatmass, i meant here as in my town and the surrounding area

Noel's angel

yeah, i noticed and i was gonna post, but since i posted here i thought it was a bit pointless

Noel's angel

No-people in Northern Ireland have this thing where they are so proud to be a Catholic, but they don't know anything about Catholicism, nor do they really care. It's because of the whole Catholic vs. Protestant thing. You get loads of people who are so proud to be a Catholic but they don't know what it really involves (if that makes any sense...) Basically people over here are proud to be Catholic because they don't like Protestants, or rather, they don't like Unionists. (Daniel O'Connell has a lot to answer for...)

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

[quote] No-people in Northern Ireland have this thing where they are so proud to be a Catholic, but they don't know anything about Catholicism, nor do they really care. It's because of the whole Catholic vs. Protestant thing. You get loads of people who are so proud to be a Catholic but they don't know what it really involves (if that makes any sense...) Basically people over here are proud to be Catholic because they don't like Protestants, or rather, they don't like Unionists. (Daniel O'Connell has a lot to answer for...)[/quote]

I gotcha,

Question have you ever seen Ian Paisley?

Noel's angel

STOP IT!!!!!!!! why can't i type kitty cat cat?? this is annoying-i dont want to type kittie cat cat, but it keeps coming up as that grrrrrrrrrrrr, what is wrong with this darn thing??????????????????????????

:rolleyes: are you tryying to type a baaaaad word??

pussycat

there ya go.

it can't be by itself... fiddler type thing.