An Old School Catholic Message Board

NEW Reference Section Discussion...

dUSt

franciscanheart

:bugeyes:

[b]you[/b] are insane. ill finish up later today i guess. our power was out when i got home and i stayed up until 11:30 waiting for it to come back and it didnt come. when i passed out i guess it came on (of course) so when i woke up we had lights on everywhere and the air was on.

phatcatholic

well...................i'm disappointed. i was hoping to debut the new reference section on the 16th b/c it was a marian feast day. but, i come back, and there's nothing on the home page about it, its not in the resources section like its supposed to be, its not even done yet.

blah...............

phatcatholic

hey, i'm going to finish the rest of the prayer entry. there's some things i need to fix and move around.

We were so busy building the studio on Saturday, my whole body ached. We were working well into the night, and I just didn't get a chance to debut the reference section properly.

Do you wanna debut is ASAP or wait until another feast day? St Mary Magdalene is this Friday... St Bridget is Saturday...

franciscanheart

i still need to do some work and you do too dont you? are yall gunna go ahead and put it up anyway?

dust we were without power for all of friday and most of saturday so i stayed with my parents and siblings. hope all went well and lots of people showed up. sorry i couldnt be there to hand you your drink.

phatcatholic

yea, we still have to finish the prayer entry and then i need to go thru each entry and fix any mistakes i see. but, if it debuts before i finish, that's fine. i just wanna get it out there.

franciscanheart

i made a typo. i hit my head on my desk a few times so no need to yell at me. its in the prayer section in prayers for particular causes in the mass section and its the last one i entered

Sweet. When I get home tonight I'll put it on the homepage, link it from the apologetics index and add it to the resource page.