An Old School Catholic Message Board

NEW Reference Section Discussion...

dUSt

phatcatholic

how does July 16th sound for a release date? that will give us plenty of time to transfer the rest of these links and for me to go through them all and clean everything up. i'll need to fix mistakes, delete multiple entries, make sure format is the same for everything, fix titles and quotation marks, and spelling and stuff like that. it might take a while.

plus, July 16th is the Optional Memorial for Our Lady of Mount Carmel.

franciscanheart

[quote name='dUSt' date='Jul 2 2005, 12:06 AM']Woa. Somebody's been workin. Over 4000 links migrated. Great job y'all.
[right][snapback]629803[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I've been workin a little here and there since ive been back.... phatty over there has really picked up speed though.

:thumb:

franciscanheart

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Jul 2 2005, 03:08 AM']how does July 16th sound for a release date? that will give us plenty of time to transfer the rest of these links and for me to go through them all and clean everything up. i'll need to fix mistakes, delete multiple entries, make sure format is the same for everything, fix titles and quotation marks, and spelling and stuff like that. it might take a while.

plus, July 16th is the Optional Memorial for Our Lady of Mount Carmel.
[right][snapback]629891[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:thumb:

phatcatholic

ok, luciana is going to help us w/ the reference section, so i need to which entries still need to be completed. let me know as soon as you can.

thanks,
nick

phatcatholic

also, i just noticed that broken links are automatically removed when you click on them. i don't think i like this b/c it keeps me from being able to find the right link and fix it so that we can still have that article at our disposal. i would prefer that broken links are reported instead.

franciscanheart

ive been gone for so long im not even sure where i need to pick up again....

phatcatholic

dUSt...................see my last post on pg. 5
Cure of Ars.........i need to know what you have left to do

phatcatholic

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Jul 5 2005, 10:34 AM']:angry:
[right][snapback]632123[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
??

franciscanheart

Pick up at Morality Ethics and Truth > Sin and the Christian Lifestyle > The Good and Virtuous Life

phatcatholic

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Jul 5 2005, 11:15 AM']Pick up at Morality Ethics and Truth > Sin and the Christian Lifestyle > The Good and Virtuous Life
[right][snapback]632171[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
sorry, i'm confused. is this a section for luciana to do? or are you saying that this section was the reason for the angry face? if so, why? (b/c its so long?) :blink:

franciscanheart

that last post i made was my own reminder. i lose all the sticky notes i leave around here so i just post where i need to pick up so that i can start right away without having to search through everything to figure it out.

Cure of Ars

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Jul 5 2005, 10:29 AM']Cure of Ars.........i need to know what you have left to do
[right][snapback]632116[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I have the audio left to do on all of the seven sacrament sections except Baptism.

On baptism I could not find the link page for these links on Catholic Answers.

--[url="ftp://radio.catholic.com/calive/2000/ca000315.rm"]Catholic Answers Live on [i]Born Again (Again!) at Easter[/i][/url]

--[url="ftp://radio.catholic.com/calive/2000/ca000103.rm"]Catholic Kids' Net on [i]Baptism[/i][/url]

--[url="ftp://radio.catholic.com/calive/1999/ca991011.rm"]Catholic Answers Live on [i]Baptism, the Eucharist, and Conversion[/i][/url]

The best I could find was this,

[url="http://www.catholic.com/search.asp?searchType=radio&target=Baptism"]http://www.catholic.com/search.asp?searchT...&target=Baptism[/url]

The tiles for some reasons brought up errors.

phatcatholic

Cure..............it looks like you still need to put in MorphRC's tracts in Defending the Faith Online also.

w/ the first audio file, they have the second "again" italicized. their search engine reads the code they use to make that word italicized so in order to get a page that just has that audio file, and not other ones too, you have to type the title w/ the code in the search box, like this:

Born Again <i>Again</i> in Baptism

when i did that, it came up. i went ahead and added it for you.

i couldn't get the second audio file to come up on its own, so just skip that one.

for the third one, when you type the title into the search box, you have to use "&" instead of "and". i submitted that one for you too.

pax christi,
phatcatholic