An Old School Catholic Message Board

NEW Reference Section Discussion...

dUSt

Cure of Ars

I will get it done friday night come carpel tunel or sunlight, which ever comes first. I will do the following.

Morality, Ethics, Truth
--Sex-Related Issues
--Life Issues

Edited by Cure of Ars

phatcatholic

that's alot to take on bro...........i really appreciate it. do what you can and get w/ laura if you need help.

Laura wanted me to tell yall

"tell them that im not on phatmass but that ill do the life issues section"

Laudate_Dominum

She was on earlier today, and yesterday I'm pretty sure.. Maybe they were chatting or something but at the time Laura wasn't on phatmass? I love guessing. :)

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Jul 21 2005, 06:43 PM']why isn't she on phatmass? what's she been up to?
[right][snapback]653338[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

She and her mom are having a little bit of some problems last I heard. Her mother is making her really cut back on her hours that she spends on the computer and is really pushing her to completely stay away from the internet.

Cure of Ars

--[url="ftp://radio.catholic.com/calive/1999/ca990519.rm"]Catholic Answers Live and Mary Beth Bonacci on [i]Courtship, Dating, and Pizza Love[/i][/url]

--[url="ftp://radio.catholic.com/calive/1998/ca980116.rm"]Catholic Answers Live and Rose Fuller on [i]Teen Chastity[/i][/url]

--[url="ftp://radio.catholic.com/calive/1999/ca990317.rm"]Catholic Answers Live and Barbara McGuigan on [i]Struggling with Chastity[/i][/url]

:idontknow:

I could not find it and it is throwing me off my groove :dance:

Cure of Ars

[quote name='Cure of Ars' date='Jul 20 2005, 10:42 PM']I will get it done friday night come carpel tunel or sunlight, which ever comes first.  I will do the following.

Morality, Ethics, Truth
--Sex-Related Issues
--Life Issues
[right][snapback]651974[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Done

I could not find the following:

--[url="ftp://radio.catholic.com/calive/1998/ca980227.rm"]Catholic Answers Live and Judie Brown on [i]Contraceptive Mentality[/i][/url]

--[url="ftp://radio.catholic.com/calive/1998/ca980223.rm"]Catholic Answers Live and John Kippley on [i]Natural Family Planning in the Light of Christian Discipleship[/i][/url]

--[url="ftp://radio.catholic.com/calive/1998/ca980123.rm"]Catholic Answers Live and Dr William Toffler on [i]Physician Assisted Suicide and the Culture of Death[/i][/url]

--[url="ftp://radio.catholic.com/calive/1998/ca980327.rm"]Catholic Answers Live and Dr. Janet Smith on [i]Humanae Vitae, 30 Years Later[/i][/url]

Good night

phatcatholic

you're done with BOTH of those?!?! you're a freakin WORKHORSE!!!! thanks bro!!! :o :D:

i'll look at tryin to find the links to that CA audio for ya.

Edited by phatcatholic

Cure of Ars

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Jul 23 2005, 06:10 PM']you're done with BOTH of those?!?! you're a freakin WORKHORSE!!!! thanks bro!!! :o :D:

i'll look at tryin to find the links to that CA audio for ya.
[right][snapback]656059[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I prefer noble steed. :flex:

So when are you going to start to making reviews for all the articles?
:rolleyes: