Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

...and there was much rejoicing...Yay!
[img]http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_pictures/grail/large/HolyGrail147.jpg[/img]

Posted

Congradulations old chap... much deserved!

*hand over cake with a thousand candles*

Now make a wish!

Posted

Fire hazard lol

Posted

Hooray! Maybe someday I will have 1000 posts! ;-)

BTW, how does the whole thing work? After a certain # of posts, you get a new title??

Posted

Brave Sir Robin (Old_Joe),

Continue posting and someday you'll get to 2,000 posts.

Posted

[quote name='zabbazooey' date='Jul 21 2005, 10:05 AM']Hooray! Maybe someday I will have 1000 posts! ;-)

BTW, how does the whole thing work? After a certain # of posts, you get a new title??
[right][snapback]652656[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Click the link below for the information you requested:


[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=23436&view=findpost&p=410808"][u]Everything you wanted to know about the Phorum, and then some[/u][/url]

mariology21
Posted

Quite a few people have been hitting landmark postings these past few days. Cool!

HEY!!!! There's new smilies!!!!

~Jen

lifeteenchick527
Posted

yayayayaay!! Partyyyyy!!! i always luv a good party :D :D

congrats :balloons:

God Bless
LTC :hearts:

White Knight
Posted

[quote name='Old_Joe' date='Jul 21 2005, 11:26 AM']...and there was much rejoicing...Yay!
[img]http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_pictures/grail/large/HolyGrail147.jpg[/img]
[right][snapback]652606[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


Congraulations on the 1000th post, btw your image you posted looks like its from Monty Python & The Holy Grail lol.

Posted

[quote name='White Knight' date='Jul 22 2005, 01:57 AM']Congraulations on the 1000th post, btw your image you posted looks like its from Monty Python & The Holy Grail lol.
[right][snapback]653954[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

It is. I'm a huge fan and the quote above it is from that scene.

Posted

i'm at 989 with this post! Me thinks I'll reach the milestone before the end of the day!

And is there rejoicing in phatmass?

(other than those punks who want to burn me that is...)

Posted (edited)

Congrats Old_Joe !!!! :)

I already reached my 1000th post ,but no one rejoiced ,so yeah.

Edited by reelguy227
Posted

Way ta go reelguy227!!

*rejoicing rejoicing rejoicing!!!*

996 for me!

Posted

6000 some for me, don't even remember the number, lol.

Congrats Old Joe! ^_^ and uh.everyone else!

Posted

Didace, stop spamming. :spam_sign:

Posted (edited)

999...
(maybe I should stay here a while?)
============================\
Sorry...(everyone's a critic) :blush: :weep:

Guess I'll stay at 999 forever then.... :sadder:

Edited by Didacus

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...