Didacus Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 I need to think of something deep and sentimental for my 2000th post... Any advice Joe?
Old_Joe Posted December 8, 2005 Author Posted December 8, 2005 [quote name='Didacus' date='Dec 7 2005, 07:19 AM']I need to think of something deep and sentimental for my 2000th post... Any advice Joe? [right][snapback]814947[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You could find and post images from the Millenium New year's or do something with Y2K.
Didacus Posted December 8, 2005 Posted December 8, 2005 [img]http://www.kissasylum.com/merchandise/OfficialCalander.jpg[/img] How about this?!?!? ah. memories... I was soooo disapointed when the eyar 2000 came and the end of the world didn't come. Been paying off my debts ever since! LOL
Didacus Posted December 8, 2005 Posted December 8, 2005 ALLRIGHT - 2000 POSTS!!! Now I like... feel like... part of the club.... If only I could shake this 'phatmasser' thing...
Didacus Posted February 27, 2006 Posted February 27, 2006 3000!!!! Still a phatmaser... Hey! Prose how'd you get that 'church faithful thing so fast? I can't seem to catch up to Old_Joe though... free T-shirt anyone?
Old_Joe Posted February 27, 2006 Author Posted February 27, 2006 [quote name='Didacus' date='Feb 27 2006, 01:01 PM']3000!!!! Still a phatmaser... Hey! Prose how'd you get that 'church faithful thing so fast? I can't seem to catch up to Old_Joe though... free T-shirt anyone? [right][snapback]899011[/snapback][/right] [/quote] That's because I have nothing better to do. : Have you figured out a title yet?
Didacus Posted February 28, 2006 Posted February 28, 2006 [quote name='Old_Joe' date='Feb 27 2006, 01:56 PM']That's because I have nothing better to do. : Have you figured out a title yet? [right][snapback]899105[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Oh and I'm just so busy up here wrestling with the bears and high-tailing it with the beavers!?!?!?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now