Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

if you're going to spam, do it in the "anyone want to try and make the longest thread" or whatever.

Posted

1000!

Done! Yes, now my life has meaning!

*yay*

(now I'm done spamming... please forgive..

Posted

no, you aren't forgiven and never will be. >:( :annoyed:

Posted

*runs to confession*

Not up to you to decide Dudette!

HA!

(purgatory purgatory purgatory)

Posted (edited)

It wasn't easy you know.

LOOK:
TODAYS TOP 10 POSTERS

Didacus 10-May 05 1027 76 5.14%
PERSONWITHADOG 2-July 04 541 76 5.14%
Christie_M 9-July 05 742 69 4.67%
StColette 29-May 04 13137 67 4.53%
inDouche 2-July 03 2912 55 3.72%
Laudate_Dominum 5-January 04 3818 55 3.72%
CanCath 9-June 04 122 45 3.04%
homeschoolmom 2-February 04 10305 41 2.77%
phatcatholic 1-August 03 6564 37 2.50%
kateri05 23-April 04 908 28 1.89%

WHOOHOO!! I'm number one (tied with the dog person, but number still)!!!

Whoo hoot hoot.

*free T-shirts for everyone* A blue, a white, a few pinks, even got purples ones.

Get your free T-shirts here! (except HSMom... she's a meanie head who keeps winning all the poles... think she'll be president someday?)

*free T-shirts!* genuine, from Didacus corp.... get your free T-shirts here!

===================================

This is the first time I obtain 1000 posts in a forum without being banned!

Edited by Didacus
Posted

[quote name='Old_Joe' date='Jul 22 2005, 11:55 AM']It is.  I'm a huge fan and the quote above it is from that scene.
[right][snapback]654243[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I laughed so hard when I saw the first post! :D: :D:

Posted

Quit hijacking my thread, Didacus.

:pirate:

Posted

[quote name='Didacus' date='Jul 29 2005, 03:21 PM']It wasn't easy you know.

LOOK:
TODAYS TOP 10 POSTERS

Didacus 10-May 05 1027                            76      5.14%
PERSONWITHADOG 2-July 04 541          76      5.14%
Christie_M 9-July 05 742                            69      4.67%
StColette 29-May 04 13137                        67      4.53%
inDouche 2-July 03 2912                              55      3.72%
Laudate_Dominum 5-January 04 3818  55      3.72%
CanCath 9-June 04 122                              45      3.04%
homeschoolmom 2-February 04 10305  41      2.77%
phatcatholic 1-August 03 6564                  37      2.50%
kateri05 23-April 04 908                              28      1.89%

WHOOHOO!!  I'm number one (tied with the dog person, but number still)!!!

Whoo hoot hoot.

*free T-shirts for everyone*  A blue, a white, a few pinks, even got purples ones.

Get your free T-shirts here!  (except HSMom... she's a meanie head who keeps winning all the poles... think she'll be president someday?)

*free T-shirts!* genuine, from Didacus corp.... get your free T-shirts here!

===================================

This is the first time I obtain 1000 posts in a forum without being banned!
[right][snapback]664361[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I'm number 3!!!!:yahoo: go me!!
where's my free pink shirt?

Posted

oh....Congrats!!!!!!

one of these days i'll get there....slow and steady wins the race i've heard ;)

Posted

what race? lol

Posted

the human race.

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Old_Joe' date='Jul 29 2005, 09:59 PM']Quit hijacking my thread, Didacus.

:pirate:
[right][snapback]664695[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I'm a plundering today!

As for you, old-joe-son... ah so.. ah so... "NO FREE T-shirt FOR YOU!".
=========================

But a free pink T-shirt for Christie_M -chick... ah so...ah so... much honor for you. Much honor... I give you two free pink t-shirts from Didacus Corp.

*gives two free pink T-shirts*

ENJOY!

Edited by Didacus
Posted

aww thanks. and a :blowkiss: for you!!

Posted

Here's todays Top Ten!!


Christie_M 9-July 05 955 117 9.43%
Noel's angel 1-August 04 5055 81 6.53%
InCircles' brother 30-March 05 860 68 5.48%
StColette 29-May 04 13250 56 4.51%
ReinnieR 8-April 05 1365 41 3.30%
homeschoolmom 2-February 04 10507 41 3.30%
Didacus 10-May 05 1076 35 2.82%
Laudate_Dominum 5-January 04 3932 34 2.74%
T-Bone 10-August 04 2146 29 2.34%
sarcasmguy126 28-May 05 345 26 2.10%

______________________

They get free....chees cake!!

Posted

Congradualtions Christi_M!

But you keep highjacking Old_joe's thread! :spam_sign:


lol





CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Noel's angel
Posted

i don't like coagulated milk cake :( and i don't even know what 'chees cake' is

Posted

Oh who cares Noel, cake is cake!














CAKE!!
CAKE!!
CAKE!!
CAKE!!










poor joe... :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :lol_sign: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack:

Posted

[quote name='Didacus' date='Aug 2 2005, 05:44 AM']Congradualtions Christi_M!

But you keep highjacking Old_joe's thread! :spam_sign:
lol
CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!
[right][snapback]668351[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
guess what? I have 1048 post!!!

[quote]i don't like coagulated milk cake  and i don't even know what 'chees cake' is[/quote]

then you can have chips..!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...