An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Met a Phatmasser!

Specter

[quote name='Specter' post='657923' date='Jul 25 2005, 01:30 AM']That's right, I met the one called [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showuser=1990"]Tink[/url] tonight. She's really very cool, even though I had no doubts really about her coolness factor, that was all put to rest when we finally just said hello. And then she said "You're more colorful than I thought." I didn't get a chance to ask her what that meant, but I'll assume it's cool. haha[/quote]

"Colourful" is a term popularized by the gay community, particularly towards those who exhibit feminine and ostentatious characteristics. Therefore, she may have been inferring, consciously or otherwise, that you were gay, or at least she thought you appeared to act gay, which I can understand would be a compliment for you, but certainly not synonymous with “cool”.

[quote name='T-Bone' post='657934' date='Jul 25 2005, 01:10 AM']I wish I was cool enough to meet a Phatmasser. :sadder:[/quote]
yeah
:mellow:

philosophette

I've Met happynun and AlterDominicus... and I'm entering the convent with Handmaid524! :)

AlterDominicus

I've met happynun, philosobrat, be_thou_my_vision, SisterAli, Crusader03 [Sister Peter Mary], FutureSoror [Sister Chelsea].

• 1 month later...