Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

hot stuff...I think the popcorn works..but let's see if it still keeps going down the next few days!

Brother Adam
Posted

yeah. you're 170 reading is pretty good compared to your 489 reading when we first found out. Get those readings down to normal so we can put you on Clomid!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Just sixty more points to knock off!

Posted

If you knock of 60 more points on your own you won't need clomid.

Also I've heard that it is very difficult to lose weight on clomid. If that's an issue to consider

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Doc wants me to knock off thirty more pounds

Brother Adam
Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Aug 5 2005, 09:28 AM']If you knock of 60 more points on your own you won't need clomid. 

Also I've heard that it is very difficult to lose weight on clomid.  If that's an issue to consider
[right][snapback]672977[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

That's not necessarily true. having a normal bsl doesn't fix ovulation problems.

Posted

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Aug 5 2005, 08:36 AM']That's not necessarily true. having a normal bsl doesn't fix ovulation problems.
[right][snapback]672985[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


Ack

I was thinking of the wrong medicine!!! My bad!!

Soldier4Him
Posted

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Aug 5 2005, 06:54 AM']30-40 sounds dangerously low.
[right][snapback]672941[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

it is VERY DANGEROUSLY low. a normal person with a 100% functional pancreas has a daily reading averaging 85-105. THAT'S normal. not 30-40. that's BAD.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Back up to 20 :sadder:

Brother Adam
Posted

you mean 200?

homeschoolmom
Posted

I hope she means 200... :shock:

Brother Adam
Posted

If she doesn't, I'm married to the living dead! lol

Posted

Teresa

One of the things that I did when I woke up at 200 was take a brisk walk for about 15-20 minutes before doing anything else. Then I would come back and test it again. If I got my blood moving, I could knock off 40-50 points during the walk then proceed with my day.


The problem is two fold with sleep. You need to get 7-8 hours for insulin production. But you're not moving or eating, so the liver produces sugars as well. If you start moving first thing and get the heart racing a bit, your body's metabolism will adjust. The more you move during the day, the more your fasting blood sugar will drop.

That and the popcorn

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

The popcorn seems to have been working (I didn't eat popcorn the last couple times I tested my fasting blood sugar).

Well..I guess I"ll try those things as well! Thanks for the advice, hot stuff!

Guest T-Bone
Posted

[quote name='Soldier4Him' date='Aug 7 2005, 12:47 PM']it is VERY DANGEROUSLY low. a normal person with a 100% functional pancreas has a daily reading averaging 85-105. THAT'S normal. not 30-40. that's BAD.
[right][snapback]676022[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

'Tis dangersous enough to land one in the ER...

Soldier4Him
Posted

[quote name='T-Bone' date='Aug 8 2005, 11:13 AM']'Tis dangersous enough to land one in the ER...
[right][snapback]677044[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

indeed. and we all know how scary that place is...


:sadder:

Brother Adam
Posted

She tested 170 this evening :)

Posted

impaling one's self smells of elderberries!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Down to 155!

(it's sad when you get excited about such a high number :mellow: )

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...