Christie_M Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 my mom keeps saying the same thing....and really life happenings! lol I love my family!
StColette Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 well one is my fave quote for St. Therese and the other part is from a song about St. Colette
inDEED Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 Quick plug: [url="http://www.catholicsound.com"]CatholicSound.com[/url] [url="http://www.prolificdesignonline.com"]ProlificDesignOnline.com[/url]
lifeteenchick527 Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 mine is... ummm... agape...which i learned from my youth minister and then mother teresa said the next line the other is a song and the other is my response to the song God Bless LTC
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted August 4, 2005 Author Posted August 4, 2005 I guess mine is pretty straightfoward
picchick Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 I like St. Joan of Arc and I am more than half the time confused. Meg
Fidei Defensor Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 Father used it in his homily once, so I just liked it.
Anastasia13 Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 (edited) Old English part: I was feeling kind of Old English the day I found that and it seemed like a nice signiture thing. The oldest English writing was part of my favorite part of twelfth grade literature. I was also thinking that it would be cool to learn Old English. I could not find my book at the time, so I was looking online for something that would includeOld English stuff. It's hard to find a site that would teach Old English, but I found a site with a collection of English writings throughout much of their history. One of the really old ones was Bede's Song of Death which was shown in Old English form and modern translation. After reading it, I thought it would be a nice sig thing, especially with the selection of such writing being as slim as it is. It means something to the effect of wise is he who before embarking on the unavoidable journey considers what good or evil is in him that might be judged. God bless you: I took to saying that after meeting my best friend. It is something I wish for some people here and would good for others as well. It is good when the Lord blesses us. It seemed a friendly thing to put there. ~The lady of Arc: I'm Joan of Arc in the site through which I found this, so I thought I would at least leave some remnence of that part of my identity here. Edited August 4, 2005 by Light and Truth
sweetpea316 Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 Umm... a Relient K lyric that I thought was neat... and an awesome, yet sad, quote concerning abortion.
prose Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 ummm... maybe I should come up with a signature....
Carrie Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 Mine is usually some song qoute or other, but it changes often.
Dudette Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 well, mine is a conversation between Rei and I. We do this conversation continuously. If you haven't noticed.
the_rev Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 I like the Legion of Christ and my spiritual guide is one.
Laudate_Dominum Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 Hmm. I was on the EWTN site and it was on there. I liked it so I copied and pasted it. The saint who it is from is one of my favourites too.
Carnanc Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 I love St. John Vianney's writings, so I thought I'd include a quote from him.
homeschoolmom Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 mine makes me laugh every time i bother to read it... The actual quote is "No meat? What do they eat? Lightbulbs?" but out of context it doesn't make as much sense, so I tossed in the "on Fridays."
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now