Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Carrie' date='Aug 5 2005, 11:43 AM']*tries to click hot stuff's signature*
If I sit here long enough, I can make you a millionaire.
[right][snapback]673293[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


ROCK ON!!

I would totally buy you a burger if you did that!

Posted

I make you a millionaire and I get a burger?

Sheesh...


:)

let_go_let_God
Posted

The first is something I pray and remind myself of constantly.
Second, my view on abortion.
Third I love that verse.
Fourth something I wrote and it came out cool.

God bless-
LGLG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...