inDEED Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 One I just heard... "The world versus my squad? That's a monumental mismatch...."
Guest Eremite Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 No limit to the breathe that I breathe/ In this life that I lead/ Might just touch enough minds/ With rhymes/ To fill a thousand lifetimes/ Bring sentences to life/ While you serve this life sentence/ Just a slave to every hour/ Counting seconds by the minute
Guest Eremite Posted August 6, 2005 Posted August 6, 2005 Still it's simple to decipher/ And difficult to discern/ It's hip hop/ It's paid in full/ It's hard to earn --"Sphere of Hip Hop"
dUSt Posted August 8, 2005 Posted August 8, 2005 "I picked a fist fight with the future but she hits below the belt."
inDEED Posted August 8, 2005 Author Posted August 8, 2005 "You see my lady is a queen...her submission is a calling that isn't enforced by me...Because I'm free from a GQ, Maxim, Playboy establishment - Christ is the man I strive to live like and that's no accident..." Alpha Male
inDEED Posted August 8, 2005 Author Posted August 8, 2005 [quote name='Eremite' date='Aug 5 2005, 07:17 PM']"My Life"[right][snapback]674327[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yeah, I love that track...off of the Raw Material LP...You know they did that album with $3k???
dUSt Posted August 8, 2005 Posted August 8, 2005 "If it's true that a woman is made from man's rib, so oddly, when you sin against your wife you sin against your own body"
inDEED Posted August 8, 2005 Author Posted August 8, 2005 "FM Radio is D.O. A., B, it's plain to see It's N'Sync and LFO instead of NKOTB It's all the same, CC you're A & R ASAP And tell him MTV really ain't the place to be See, I did some R & D when most where high on THC And caught a vision in the form of Run DMC and BDP Because KRS was the one before VH could get in line Behind the music, but today it's really the music that's behind I find T & A on NBC without a question So I tune into PBS to try to teach my child a lesson" Monotone
inDEED Posted August 8, 2005 Author Posted August 8, 2005 "You paid dues? Yeah, me too - I charged them on my credit card!"
Brother Adam Posted August 8, 2005 Posted August 8, 2005 [quote name='dUSt' date='Aug 8 2005, 10:38 AM']"If it's true that a woman is made from man's rib, so oddly, when you sin against your wife you sin against your own body" [right][snapback]676875[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
ironman Posted August 8, 2005 Posted August 8, 2005 "It's fourth and inches, but seems a greater distance" Pirate Radio..........
zealousrap Posted August 8, 2005 Posted August 8, 2005 "i run the human race, take a swim in the gene pool, these geniuses are empty headed but never bother to refuel" #5 hip hope cd "you know I'll turn the other cheek, but see I've only got two, so spit in my face one more time and let's just see what I do" John Reuben f. manchild "I'm a man of my word, and all my words got four letters" alpha male I LOVE THIS NEXT LINE...AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY "breaking the city boundaries, so suburbanites are bound to see this cultural way of life and how music is more than sound to me" breath slow manchild ripped the dichotomy b cd #4 with grits i must add
musturde Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 [quote name='zealousrap' date='Aug 8 2005, 06:36 PM'] manchild ripped the dichotomy b cd #4 with grits i must add [right][snapback]677552[/snapback][/right] [/quote] but the rest of the cd was a disspointment compared to other grits material.
dUSt Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 "...we take it to the burbs, we take it to the gutter, shovelin' spoken words and never stu stu stutter..." - ProPain
Sammy Blaze Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 "a hero can't inspire us in the same way that a martyr does..." - off the new DS5 album
sweetpea316 Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 [quote name='dUSt' date='Aug 8 2005, 09:38 AM']"If it's true that a woman is made from man's rib, so oddly, when you sin against your wife you sin against your own body" [right][snapback]676875[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Whoa... that's deep... I like.
Era Might Posted November 9, 2005 Posted November 9, 2005 (edited) And if we ever lose the purpose/ As a prelude to the sound/ Let's just call it a day/ And burn my empire to the ground --The Night We Called It A Day Edited November 9, 2005 by Era Might
inDEED Posted November 9, 2005 Author Posted November 9, 2005 "Love is patient and kind, Love is sight for the blind Love was born before the morning, Love's transforming your mind Love is body and blood, bread and wine, remember the time Love is God Divine crucified for mankind. " - Love's Not
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now