Era Might Posted April 10, 2006 Posted April 10, 2006 This is where I diss the radio rap world where luck rules You got truck jewels -but- nobody loves you --"I Is"
Era Might Posted April 13, 2006 Posted April 13, 2006 Cuz I'm not battling Not here to rattle cages I see the stage and keep a distance of 20 paces So simply act your ages You gotta know the basics Don't try to boost your status cuz you'll never overtake us It's very courageous But I'm just checking faces Watching who can spit and seeing which ones are destined for greatness ... I wasn't born pro It wasn't automatic Whack in the beginning till I developed some modest habits Decided got to have it - spoke up and made a record And that's when the magic happened --"Stand Back and Watch"
Era Might Posted May 7, 2006 Posted May 7, 2006 Mars ILL is for the children With heads bowed in reverence And fists raised against the negative energy and decadence Set against the dark side I'll speak my peace with eloquence God dwells within me I'll give my life as the evidence --"You Can't Stop"
Era Might Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 Atlanta need a title Let's call Mark Lemke --"Too Strong to Change" That Mark Lemke line is his best sports reference ever, lol.
Era Might Posted May 11, 2006 Posted May 11, 2006 Remain Doper than most still Whacker than some I watch for the Apocalypse And laugh when it comes --"Point Blank" Stand by the seaside Documenting each tide Can't keep this peace inside I gotta speak mine With a line hook To make the blind look Took nine variations And left your mind shook --"Talkback"
Era Might Posted May 13, 2006 Posted May 13, 2006 Understand greatness in humility and Patience in denial but she's Hell on a record and she's Heaven on the airwaves Next time you hear the siren change your station on the dial --"The Siren Song"
Era Might Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 (edited) Whether you Straight on Wallstreet or peddling drugs Yeshua's the answer And the question is love --"The Beautiful Hustle" It's loyalty in the form of a sleepless decade Moving to the speed of my heart so lose the x-ray Document my life and still give you the essays Walk with God Divine who gave Christ as food to bless me People win the lottery fulfill their dreams and get payed Do whatever flesh say and then be broke the next day --"Pirate Radio Intro" Edited June 1, 2006 by Era Might
Era Might Posted June 10, 2006 Posted June 10, 2006 I'll choose to keep the memories And you can choose to buy the records And maybe make that life better Leave that soul no longer vacant And let the prejudiced skeptics keep warm with blanket statements With patience I set my faces on city streets of Atlanta While my people being slandered by that false propaganda --"Fade To Black"
zealousrap Posted June 10, 2006 Posted June 10, 2006 [quote name='Era Might' post='975159' date='May 8 2006, 07:46 AM']Atlanta need a title Let's call Mark Lemke --"Too Strong to Change" That Mark Lemke line is his best sports reference ever, lol.[/quote] I dunno this one was pretty tight: I'm like Pete Rose the way I murda this game "Dog Eared Page" by the way era why don't you just post every lyric to every one of his songs and be done with it
Era Might Posted June 11, 2006 Posted June 11, 2006 What can I say? In a hand-to-mouth society my mandible breaks fingertips Grabbing hand-and-over-fist for a handful of something My mood swings bring a fist-of-face placement In a game of cat-and-mouse with a fast-forward will to live So I'm running --"My Coloring Book"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now