Era Might Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 (edited) Consider this I understand this game is hit or miss For the graff writer, b-boy, turntablist, the lyricist This is serious Like water to flame Able to Cain If you stopped doing what you do today Would hip hop stay the same? If your name never graced the Marquee What are we losing? If nothing changes in that world Then tell me what's your contribution You emancipating slave minds And just wanna feel free Yo it's not easy But the manCHILD's here because you need me --Abolition of Manchild Edited February 24, 2006 by Era Might
Era Might Posted March 3, 2006 Posted March 3, 2006 I seen adulterous affairs in all the motels where I work I might burst into tears if I don't die laughing first My name is neon I glow, I flash, I dim, I flicker I hypnotize the world with some words and a picture --"Elementary" w/ Deepspace 5
Krush2k2 Posted March 7, 2006 Posted March 7, 2006 "ladies comin by the dozens when they see that i can run it, man my game is so hot, i got props from parker brothers" -Krush hahahahaha
Era Might Posted March 8, 2006 Posted March 8, 2006 Brushed by angels wings that ushered in a change in me Saw Christ on the Cross and I realized what pain should be I ain't delusional but Man how beautiful I'll take it and relate it to ya'll and make it musical --"Heaven Scrapes the Pavement", Propain
Era Might Posted March 8, 2006 Posted March 8, 2006 Manchild spits one line And it tastes like sunshine --"Fade to Black", Raw Material
dUSt Posted March 8, 2006 Posted March 8, 2006 "Fellas want to trip 'cause I'm gripping on a rosary." -- "Mortification", The Aftermass Project
Era Might Posted March 15, 2006 Posted March 15, 2006 I think about it too much Sometimes life is screwed up People run with cliques and clans Like the Ku Klux --"Wicked Ways", Propain Oh yes son, I now own Propain. WOOT!
Era Might Posted March 15, 2006 Posted March 15, 2006 This is where I go to bed And start again at sunlight Fall into a deep sleep Listening to "One Mic" --"I Is" This song is amazing. One of their greatest songs, period. It's like Abolition of Manchild part 2, but more mellow.
Era Might Posted March 17, 2006 Posted March 17, 2006 When "The Source" has less street cred than "Teen Beat" Every weekend shut it down and listen up when we speak --"Saturday Night Special"
Era Might Posted March 17, 2006 Posted March 17, 2006 This is Hip Hop music Don't ever disrespect it --Whoever the guy is on "Saturday Night Special"
Era Might Posted March 20, 2006 Posted March 20, 2006 (edited) We'll make 'em change the rules like Alcinder and Bill Russell Rename your disc changer the Mars ILL shuffle ... So subtle that we'll infiltrate your water cooler convo Moms'll quote me at the bridge club tommorow --"Dog Ear Page" He always comes out with these crazy sports references, lol. There's like 5 of them in Propain alone. He gets extra points for shouting out my man Bill Russell. Edited March 20, 2006 by Era Might
ninjakyle Posted March 20, 2006 Posted March 20, 2006 "Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind." -Jack Handy (and his Deep thoughts)
Era Might Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 (edited) You a poster child for wasted talent That's the thing I hate about it We the people's choice You don't even make the ballot --"Say So" Edited March 24, 2006 by Era Might
Era Might Posted March 30, 2006 Posted March 30, 2006 I listen to life like a blind man Compared to 50 Cent I'm just shy 5 grand No it aint over yet I'll tell you when it's done Holla at your boy like you're yelling at your son --"All Out"
Era Might Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 "The 9-5 is right here with or without a paycheck" --"Saturday Night Special"
Era Might Posted April 10, 2006 Posted April 10, 2006 Saw Christ on the Cross and I realized what pain should be --"When Heaven Scrapes the Pavement"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now