Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Which one is it?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Pop hands down its soo much chipper then soda...boy thats boring

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

We already have one of these polls....

Ave Maria Totus Tuus
Posted

it's just plain "Coke"

Posted

soda

Posted

Neither, it's just "Coke".

Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Aug 7 2005, 12:09 PM']We already have one of these polls....
[right][snapback]675959[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
more than one

and soda has always won

Posted

Considering that the full name is soda pop.....I suppose that it could go either way, but I call it Coke.

Or when up North, I call it soda....

Posted

this pony has been ridden a million times and the answer is still that they are all "cokes"......... duh.

mxkncathlcgrl
Posted

[quote name='Ave Maria Totus Tuus' date='Aug 7 2005, 12:11 PM']it's just plain "Coke"
[right][snapback]675960[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I agree... I've always just called it "coke"

HomeTeamFamily
Posted
OLD!!!!!!!
Posted

[quote name='Funky_R' date='Aug 7 2005, 12:52 PM']Neither, it's just "Coke".
[right][snapback]675993[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
well i call it coke to when it's just coke but if it's a pepsi i call it a pepsi but in general carbonated beverages are Soda

Posted

Wow... Sorry, I didn't know the poll had been done. RELAXE.

Posted

it's been done. and done. and done again. but still, the answer is POP.
peace..

Posted

[quote name='jp2_rules' date='Aug 7 2005, 11:01 PM']it's been done.  and done.  and done again.  but still, the answer is POP.
peace..
[right][snapback]676609[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

she already apologized

[quote name='CanCath' date='Aug 7 2005, 10:10 PM']Wow... Sorry, I didn't know the poll had been done. RELAXE.
[right][snapback]676548[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


chill

Posted

no, i wasn't saying it like i was mad...more that the answer was and is pop...my bad if it came across wrong!

DemonSlayer
Posted

Soft drink

Posted

Here we go again...

It's soda!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...