Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Which one is it?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='DemonSlayer' date='Aug 8 2005, 07:44 AM']Soft drink
[right][snapback]676797[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
i was born in the philippines and that's what they call it there

Posted

[quote name='jp2_rules' date='Aug 7 2005, 11:55 PM']no, i wasn't saying it like i was mad...more that the answer was and is pop...my bad if it came across wrong!
[right][snapback]676651[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
ok mah bad

btw it's soda

Posted

I call it coke :D: lol

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted (edited)

It's pop! Only that's how we, people from the midwest, talk, because midwesterners only rule the world. Well, maybe just the country. GO MINNESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :D:

Edited by Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I don't understand the "soft drink" one... I mean, POP isn't soft at all...

Posted

[quote name='CanCath' date='Aug 8 2005, 01:03 PM']I don't understand the "soft drink" one... I mean, POP isn't soft at all...
[right][snapback]677107[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
soft drink compared to "hard drink" ie beer/liqour it's a lot softer

photosynthesis
Posted

it's definitely soda.

  • 11 months later...
heavenseeker
Posted

its the same thing! THE SAME THING!

Posted

Normally,I call my pop of Choice by its name (Pepsi)

Other than that I used to and sometimes call it Pop...Its easier to pronounce.

Posted

[quote name='photosynthesis' post='677800' date='Aug 8 2005, 08:42 PM']
it's definitely soda.
[/quote]
amen

crystalblujay
Posted

psh. its so called pop...
we midwesterners DO rule!

Posted

Like I said...Its easier to pronounce

Posted

are we actually looking at the poll?

who rules??

crystalblujay
Posted

there just arn't enough ppl voting yet... :shifty eyes:

heavenseeker
Posted

even though ITS THE SAME THING i vote pop

KnightofChrist
Posted (edited)

Well in the south its "Coke" even if its pepsi lol

[img]http://www.popvssoda.com/countystats/total-county.gif[/img]

poor pepsi :sweat: "Coke is it!"

Edited by KnightofChrist

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...