ForHimAlone Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 [quote name='azaelia' date='Aug 22 2005, 10:24 AM']1st Base? [right][snapback]694137[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Oh ok... I can understand that now. :
phatcatholic Posted August 24, 2005 Posted August 24, 2005 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Aug 22 2005, 07:55 AM'] .... .... [i can totally hear you cracking up right now - er well when you wrote it -(and see it too) haha][right][snapback]694000[/snapback][/right][/quote] haha!! yup!! [quote name='ForHimAlone' date='Aug 22 2005, 10:19 AM']Mark McGuire.... who's he? [right][snapback]694124[/snapback][/right][/quote] i have officially heard it all..... [quote name='ForHimAlone' date='Aug 22 2005, 10:23 AM']Pos: 1B...... translation?[right][snapback]694134[/snapback][/right][/quote] [quote name='Didacus' date='Aug 22 2005, 10:27 AM']In my own defense I bet Mark M. doesn't know what a puck is nor how to skate. Am I right?[right][snapback]694142[/snapback][/right][/quote] who cares?!?! hockey is the most retarded sport ever invented. i'm serious.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now