Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Boys Girls & Sports


Recommended Posts

franciscanheart
Posted

speaking of the doghouse....


jennie, you and i should race sometime. those covered wagons are adorable and they have showers in case we get dirty.

Posted

[quote name='Carrie' date='Aug 19 2005, 02:54 PM']Micah either
- will be thrown into a river with cement shoes
- will be thrown into a gator infested swamp
- will be tied to a bull  or
- have his ice cream taken away by Didacus.
Basically Micah, you're out of luck.  :)
[right][snapback]690831[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

we can make a poll out of it!





I like polls....

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 19 2005, 02:56 PM']Yeah, but in the end, Jen will either:
[right][snapback]690836[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

[quote]-swim deep to cut me loose[/quote]

Umm I can't swim :unsure: :rolleyes:

[quote]-beat the carp out of the gators to save me[/quote]

Scared of gators cause well they could eat me lol :rolleyes:

[quote]-fight off bulls with her mad cowgirl skills or[/quote]

Yeah and that bull out weighs me by how much lol He could toss my butt over the rail plus crush a few ribs :rolleyes:

[quote]-get me back my ice cream.[/quote]

ummm :unsure: I already ate it :unsure:

It's good when someone's got my back. :D:

Edited by StColette
Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Wow...so...ummm...you won't try to save my life when I'm in danger AND you get to watch me die with the satisfaction of knowing that you'll come into some money?

Ouch...burn...

Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Aug 19 2005, 02:55 PM']

If Didacus takes the ice cream then I'm takin it from him lol
[right][snapback]690835[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Even if I licked it a few times?




And coughed on it to!





The fun thing about ice cream is it doesn't melt when you're in Canada! ever...

Posted

[quote name='Didacus' date='Aug 19 2005, 03:01 PM']Even if I licked it a few times?
And coughed on it to!
The fun thing about ice cream is it doesn't melt when you're in Canada!  ever...
[right][snapback]690850[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

ROFL yep I'd even eat it then. I aint skerrrrred!

Posted

Okay kiddos I gotta work on a tract now. If Micah starts bein bad just let me know.

Posted

[quote name='Didacus' date='Aug 19 2005, 04:59 PM']we can make a poll out of it!
I like polls....
[right][snapback]690843[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Go for it! I'd love to see it!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Aug 19 2005, 04:04 PM']Okay kiddos I gotta work on a tract now. If Micah starts bein bad just let me know.
[right][snapback]690856[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:o She's leavin'!

*starts making a mess and breakin' stuff*

franciscanheart
Posted

good luck jennie. and dont worry.... ill let you know. ;)

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 19 2005, 05:06 PM']:o She's leavin'!

*starts making a mess and breakin' stuff*
[right][snapback]690860[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
*oddly reminded of a puppy*

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 19 2005, 03:06 PM']:o She's leavin'!

*starts making a mess and breakin' stuff*
[right][snapback]690860[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:getaclue:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Carrie' date='Aug 19 2005, 04:08 PM']*oddly reminded of a puppy*
[right][snapback]690863[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol:

phatcatholic
Posted

my plot to divert the attention away from me and on to micah by quietly stepping out of the conversation and allowing micah to dig his own grave is working marvelously

MUHAHAHAHA!!

err....................oops.................:ninja:

Posted

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Aug 19 2005, 07:19 PM']my plot to divert the attention away from me and on to micah by quietly stepping out of the conversation and allowing micah to dig his own grave is working marvelously

MUHAHAHAHA!!

err....................oops.................:ninja:
[right][snapback]691079[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:bash:

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Aug 19 2005, 07:19 PM']my plot to divert the attention away from me and on to micah by quietly stepping out of the conversation and allowing micah to dig his own grave is working marvelously

MUHAHAHAHA!!

err....................oops.................:ninja:
[right][snapback]691079[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
>:( :ohno: :maddest:

Posted

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Aug 19 2005, 09:19 PM']my plot to divert the attention away from me and on to micah by quietly stepping out of the conversation and allowing micah to dig his own grave is working marvelously

MUHAHAHAHA!!

err....................oops.................:ninja:
[right][snapback]691079[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:seehearspeak:

franciscanheart
Posted
:rolleyes:
LiL Kat Said
Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Aug 19 2005, 01:33 PM']please i could kick your butt in soccer any day. ive also played basketball, baseball, hockey, football, and lacrosse. ive run track and im not a horrible swimmer and i know tai chi.

so there. :P:
[right][snapback]690596[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


u go girl!


:pirate: Kathleen

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...