azaelia Posted August 20, 2005 Posted August 20, 2005 I can't play sports to save my life. I don't know and don't care whether the Red Sox beat the Yankees or vice versa. I don't even know not to run the bases on a pop fly until it's been caught. I am the epitome of the non-sporty girly girl. I do, however, know who Cassius Clay is. :
azaelia Posted August 20, 2005 Posted August 20, 2005 And i can tell you how many years it's been since the last Triple Crown winner.
StColette Posted August 20, 2005 Posted August 20, 2005 rofl being raised by a single dad lol I know quite a bit about sports lol lol Amy, I know when the last Triple Crown winner was too and I can tell you some of the previous Triple Crown winners lol lol
StColette Posted August 20, 2005 Posted August 20, 2005 [quote name='zabbazooey' date='Aug 20 2005, 01:29 PM']My dad is single and he detests sports. [right][snapback]691881[/snapback][/right] [/quote] my dad loves sports, he played baseball, football, ran track, and of course did rodeos. Then he coached t-ball for like 8 yrs. lol I learned to like sports. but that's okay lol Micah doesn't like sports either lol
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 21, 2005 Posted August 21, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Aug 20 2005, 02:53 PM']but that's okay lol Micah doesn't like sports either lol [right][snapback]691928[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Very true...kinda surprised things work out the way they do, knowing what a total loser that makes me...
franciscanheart Posted August 21, 2005 Author Posted August 21, 2005 im just a sporty girl. i actually think im more boy. i dont know. we'll not get into that one. haha
phatcatholic Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 [quote name='azaelia' date='Aug 20 2005, 11:25 AM']I am the epitome of the non-sporty girly girl. [right][snapback]691748[/snapback][/right][/quote] that's ok, i like girly girls as for your sports knowledge, hang w/ me and i'll edu-macate u [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Aug 20 2005, 09:18 PM']im just a sporty girl. i actually think im more boy. i dont know. we'll not get into that one. haha [right][snapback]692524[/snapback][/right][/quote] sporty girls are cute too!! : too bad u don't know who Mark McGuire is!!!! haha!!!
franciscanheart Posted August 22, 2005 Author Posted August 22, 2005 [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Aug 22 2005, 03:55 AM']sporty girls are cute too!! : too bad u don't know who Mark McGuire is!!!! haha!!! [right][snapback]693927[/snapback][/right] [/quote] .... .... [i can totally hear you cracking up right now - er well when you wrote it -(and see it too) haha]
Didacus Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 All i know about Mark McGuire is that he is NOt a hockey player.... movie star maybe?
franciscanheart Posted August 22, 2005 Author Posted August 22, 2005 [quote name='Didacus' date='Aug 22 2005, 08:06 AM']All i know about Mark McGuire is that he is NOt a hockey player.... movie star maybe? [right][snapback]694009[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
ForHimAlone Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 [quote name='Didacus' date='Aug 22 2005, 08:06 AM']All i know about Mark McGuire is that he is NOt a hockey player.... movie star maybe? [right][snapback]694009[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Mark McGuire.... who's he? I'm athletically challenged.
ForHimAlone Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Aug 22 2005, 10:20 AM'] [right][snapback]694126[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
franciscanheart Posted August 22, 2005 Author Posted August 22, 2005 [url="http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?statsId=3866"]Memorize This[/url]
azaelia Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 [quote name='ForHimAlone' date='Aug 22 2005, 11:19 AM']Mark McGuire.... who's he? [right][snapback]694124[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Even [b]I[/b] know that one.
azaelia Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 [quote name='ForHimAlone' date='Aug 22 2005, 11:23 AM']Pos: 1B...... translation? [right][snapback]694134[/snapback][/right] [/quote] 1st Base?
franciscanheart Posted August 22, 2005 Author Posted August 22, 2005 [quote name='azaelia' date='Aug 22 2005, 10:24 AM']1st Base? [right][snapback]694137[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Didacus Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 In my own defense I bet Mark M. doesn't know what a puck is nor how to skate. Am I right?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now